Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just see you defend people who are scum siding
How are they scum siding? Town can have bad pushes too and you should know it; you can look at your push on me in the MU Mash as an example of a game we played together in where you did that.
For the former part, I'm not really being *active*. I'm being in the thread but I'm not doing anything, even with regards to there defense. Pease note I did not ocne call them town, despite me thinking they are. I just said they shouldn't die- which is objectively true. I do think they're town don't get me wrong, but up until this point it was just you making things up.
Post automatically merged:

Also bussing exist and don't tell me Ultra can't bus for town credit.
It's impossible to tell me he is lock town and still alive. I just don't believe on miracles.
They can buss for town cred but with how last game went I don't think they would do it, just based on a basic scum mindset.
he is lock town and still alive.

i do, based on request

like, let's say i get:
"i want lie detect"
"i want redirection"
"i want vig shot"
"i want aligment check"

i pick from these, idk who requested what (unless you make your request in a way i will figure it out, like baki who requested lie detect for war crimes or whatever was it called - his ability)

i don't know who requested what, i don't know what ability they want to get rid of, i don't get that ability from them
damn so you rejected your fellow Polish blooded player a few times already lol
Making me do those annoying challenges

f̶̡̢͇̩͙̤̬͈̻̺̻̝̻͖͑͑̍̒̒͗̂͗̎̅̄̅́̚͜û̴̧̼̙̰̩̼̳͉͉͕̗͇̊͂̅͐͘͝͝͝j̸̜̝͖̼̱̩̳̒̀́͋̿̇̀͋̒͘i̴͎̝̱̱̦̬̞͎̹̱̘̱̝̼̅̈́́̓͜͝ ̴̳̻̮̞̰̤͇͖͓̻͓̤̰͒̾̓̅͗̾̐̈́͝u̸͍̞͔̠͂̇̽̔̀͆͂̏͒̄̾́̇p̴̥̥̟͈͇̼̆̇̀̓͒͂̎͝ģ̴̡̠͎̱̭̳͇̥̠͕̅̃̈̚r̴͕̩̱̝͕̣̗̠̞̭̀͊̃̇̚͠à̵͉̤͓̭͙͋͗͂̾d̸͎͉̙̼̙̳̤͂͂͂͂̊̉̿̎͠ͅę̷̙̘̠̼͎̦͎̝̰͙̝͆ ̴̛̙̬̪̻̗̯͈̳̂̌̀̊͛͑̃̈́͑͝ͅm̷̛̙͙̍͗̽̃̊̿͛̈́͝͝y̷̠͚̰͒͂̃͛̅͊͆́̚ ̸̻̖̤̝̞̙̤̑̑͋̇͐̍̋̍̀͝͝ͅḱ̷̯̯̆̈́́̏̕̚i̴̛͖̰͈͊̃̄͛̓̓̍͗̚ļ̴̘̯̰̟̱̗̙̀͆̽̎̚͜ļ̸̗̙̘̱̖̣̀̐̉͆͒̿̂̓͗i̶̧̛̠̻̹̺̯̱̮͎̯͋̍̐́͋̎͛̀̾̚͘ͅn̷̳̭̜̠̬̦̒͒̎͂̓̃̊͑̉̕͜ͅg̷̢̩̩̉͒ ̶̮̝͍̱̹͔̱̗̈̓́͌̍͝p̸͔͙̘̝̺͗̐́̆a̶̧̺̬͖͓͛̐͌̉̌̏͐͝ṣ̷͓̩̒̅̌́͛s̸̡̱̗̙̦̺̜̗͇̪̰̑̎̉̄̕̕̚͠i̶̗̼̰͇̰̲̮̓͛̋́͛̽̀̾v̸̨̧̧̛̭̞̹̻̏͋̐̀̋̊̈̿̂̽͗͝͝e̷̹͚͕͔̩̱͕͑̎͐̓̆̍̉̂̊̌͗̊͘͝ ̶̛̘̖̤̳̇͒͑s̴̪̙̯͕̺̄̂̓̊͝͝ơ̴̙̼̙̩͕̠̘̼̻̒́̍͊̓̅͆̄̉̽̕ ̶̢͈̻͙̼̟̻̫͕͍̥͈͗ḯ̸̧̛̝̬͕͍̠͚̙͖̩̖͇̞͖͊̈̒̏̓̍̔ ̷̡̮̖͕̾͆̊͗͆͗̾̃̾̽̌́̃͝͝c̸̢̨͈͕̖̣̱̹̳̝̱͉̪̏ä̷͕̬̟̺̩̠̦͉̼̲͍̹̠͍̋n̷͍̗͖̮̼͍̗͕͍̪̄̈́͛̔ͅ ̶̪̏̏͑̌͋̓͑̓̄ķ̵̡͙͓̺̓̊͋̆̎̽́̚͜͜͝͝͝͝i̴̧̜͈͋̊ḷ̴͖̠̘̥̻͉̑̈̃͒̚l̶̡̮͇̺̳͈̍͗̽̅͗̍̿̇̋́͊̀͠͠ͅͅ ̴̢̧̛̟͍̟͎͕̋͋̐̋̍̀͗͛̈́̎͂̌̂͗t̸͙̱̯̙͖͉͔̎̕w̶̧̡̨̤͙̣͇̫̯̹̅̏̑̆̉͠ͅi̸̳͈̲͖̺̻͕͍̥̔̇̽͌̇̈̈̃̉̔͘͝͝c̵̛̘̼̺̭̞͙͚͊̏́̏̑͆̑́̚̚̕ȩ̸̤̼͚͙̞̙͊̕ ̵̲̎̅̏͌̉̎̕ợ̵͔̈́̒͌͋̉̇̒̎̋́͑͒̈͠n̴̢̥͈͕̲̻͎͕̳͔̜̝̺͂̐͂̇̐̓̾́̕͝c̵̹̜̟̭̩̱͔̏̈̐́̈́̊̓̉͆̄̆̇̈́̕͝ȩ̸̳͍̫̈́̋ ̷̙̖̜̲̳͖̋̋͊̾͗̌̂̕͝͝m̸͙̣̬̪̘̩̂̃̏̕ę̷̢̛̖̝̩̭͉͖̲̥̯͇̱̺̒͒̓̆͂̎̊̂̂̎̀͛̕̕ṭ̵͕͖̠̻̱̺̝̼̳̺͖͛͗ę̵̞̀̑r̸̨̞̭͎̰̱͗͊́̚̚ ̸̼̘̙͚̪̦̥͑̾̓͋͌̀͂́͗ͅi̷͎̖̾͌̂̅̓̕̕͘͝ṡ̸̛̛͎̗͓̬̰͓͖̩̗͍͚̩̦̪̓̐͑̈͝ͅ ̸͈̳̫̩̒́̀̐̾̈̿̓͂f̵̛̳̦̪̯́͗́͛͘ͅư̷͉̦̮̻̮̖͐̓͌̄̈́̋͋̓́͐l̴̢͈̼̗̱̦̣̱̈́̒͋͂̐̄̋͗͑̇́̒̐͝l̷̥̙̬̲̱̭̠͗̋͑͑

How are they scum siding? Town can have bad pushes too and you should know it; you can look at your push on me in the MU Mash as an example of a game we played together in where you did that.
For the former part, I'm not really being *active*. I'm being in the thread but I'm not doing anything, even with regards to there defense. Pease note I did not ocne call them town, despite me thinking they are. I just said they shouldn't die- which is objectively true. I do think they're town don't get me wrong, but up until this point it was just you making things up.
I defended you in that mash. So who wants to find town, can do it.

What exactly i made up?

So here’s where me & Ratchet’s heads are at:
This is me & Ratchet’s thoughts
-
Me:

Prob Town
-
Ultra
Baki
Orca
Charles

Maybe Town
-
Pot
Red Night
AM

Leftover
-
Hayumi
Lord Melkor
Sallu
Cake
Kiku
RA
Luka
Jessie

Michelle - Extra scum?

That leaves 5 scum in 8 here?
-
RA
Sallu
Lord Melkor
Hayumi
Cake
Kiku
Luka
Jessie

Ratchet:
RA/Sallu solve themselves partly, RA will die today.

Sallu could be scum with him, but I'd only go to him next if RA flips Town.

That means 4 scum in

Melkor
Cake
Kiku
Luka
Jessie
Hayumi

I don't think Kiku is scum. At least not Red. Which means there needs to be another townie in Melkor, Cake, Luka, Jessie and Hayumi.

I'd probably go for Luka as scum next. Not really sure how to find town in that pool, none of them are doing a thing.

So here’s where me & Ratchet’s heads are at:
This is me & Ratchet’s thoughts
-
Me:

Prob Town
-
Ultra
Baki
Orca
Charles

Maybe Town
-
Pot
Red Night
AM

Leftover
-
Hayumi
Lord Melkor
Sallu
Cake
Kiku
RA
Luka
Jessie

Michelle - Extra scum?

That leaves 5 scum in 8 here?
-
RA
Sallu
Lord Melkor
Hayumi
Cake
Kiku
Luka
Jessie

Ratchet:
RA/Sallu solve themselves partly, RA will die today.

Sallu could be scum with him, but I'd only go to him next if RA flips Town.

That means 4 scum in

Melkor
Cake
Kiku
Luka
Jessie
Hayumi

I don't think Kiku is scum. At least not Red. Which means there needs to be another townie in Melkor, Cake, Luka, Jessie and Hayumi.

I'd probably go for Luka as scum next. Not really sure how to find town in that pool, none of them are doing a thing.
I was lie detected by Baki today Prof :D

I like the large post, I am very offended by this given how much ive been doing
Defending ekko pushing t-pein notably did not defend polar which I probalby wouldve as scum given how weak that push was.
While im not unpaired from polars team or w/e im unpaired from t-pein and have been fairly townie imo >.<
Im hurt either way tldr

Status
Not open for further replies.