Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melkor made me aware about the so called 'extra scum' idea regarding my slot.
The thing is, I am an extra town and only Naomi saw it until now, which makes me aware that the others are not looking at the game with solving intent.
Yes, they can be wrong town, but they're not answering at my questions.
Ratchet didn't answer, Ultra is hiding, Prof is so upset I said he is faking the solve that he put me in the lynch list immediately.
How can I consider all these players town?

Ratchet didn't answer, Ultra is hiding, Prof is so upset I said he is faking the solve that he put me in the lynch list immediately.
This is reasonable? I just think the thoght process is flawed.
I have nothing to do with Ratchet but that could be IRL things. I know Ultra is post capped to 20 they claim, and they had like 6 posts left in there post cap. Prof is upset yeah but I think that GTH jumpy reads come from mostly town, given how inherintly evil it is and a wolf wold realize that imo. Prof has laos been genuinly trynig to solve and being open with things I think.

This is reasonable? I just think the thoght process is flawed.
I have nothing to do with Ratchet but that could be IRL things. I know Ultra is post capped to 20 they claim, and they had like 6 posts left in there post cap. Prof is upset yeah but I think that GTH jumpy reads come from mostly town, given how inherintly evil it is and a wolf wold realize that imo. Prof has laos been genuinly trynig to solve and being open with things I think.
Ok, maybe I was too paranoid about you.

No one in the trio of Ultra /Ratchet/Prof can't be genuine as scum. They are all experienced players

Also I didn't know Ultra was restricted at 20 posts, i'll check his Iso now.

Ok, maybe I was too paranoid about you.

No one in the trio of Ultra /Ratchet/Prof can't be genuine as scum. They are all experienced players

Also I didn't know Ultra was restricted at 20 posts, i'll check his Iso now.
Was Ultra post restricted by his own abilities or someone else's? And if it was someone else's why didn't they target Ekko eariler?

Status
Not open for further replies.