Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Surely he Needs assistance against me. But then come at me, punk.
All the mods who made enemies of me last round died; this round shall not be any different.

Stop arguing mods

Let's fulfill wishes of both of you since I am unbiased.

None of you will survive to see day two:funky::queenmoji:
Nah, anyone who goes after TAC earns my enmity. I'm serious about supporting TAC this round.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So...who wants to support me?

probably no one :pepehands:
Just wink into Cineras direction, he seems to be open for Fanboyism. :D
Post automatically merged:

Not fanboying. I gave TAC my word that I'd support him when the mod version came around, so I'm just paying back that debt.
Supporting someone and declare other participants as "enemys" are two different Kind of things. :D

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah, anyone who goes after TAC earns my enmity. I'm serious about supporting TAC this round.
If you could have said it nicely then I would have supported him as I already made my stance clear on the situation in the pm and was planning to not participate in the event as I was not in mood to neg any mod including tac and Panther.

But since you have phrased it that way then reborn has to reconsider his position on the situation.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Supporting someone and declare other participants as "enemys" are two different Kind of things. :D
It's a zero sum game — there can be only one winner — so anyone that doesn't support one of my candidates is opposed to me.

So...who wants to support me?

probably no one :pepehands:
Nah, you have quite the following, so a lot of people would be willing to. You're honestly a favourite for this round.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
If you could have said it nicely then I would have supported him as I already made my stance clear on the situation in the pm and was planning to not participate in the event as I was not in mood to neg any mod including tac and Panther.

But since you have phrased it that way then reborn has to reconsider his position on the situation.
Dont worry and use the Chance to hit some mods. :D

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It's a zero sum game — there can be only one winner — so anyone that doesn't support one of my candidates is opposed to me.
It's nothing personal, the game is zero sum, so if we're not supporting the same candidate we're opposed. :kayneshrug:
You're still my bro. :smoothy:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:pepelit: Your support is appreciated @Cinera, looks like it's just you and I again the world here.
LuSan is cute. SaNa is OTP

LuNa can burn in hell.
Post automatically merged:

Yep you got that right:gonope:

You're gonna be taken out after TAC.
Do you wanna fill in for Gol. D. Roger as an "Anti" Mod? See who goes out first? :wellwell:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Dont worry and use the Chance to hit some mods. :D
I am not worried at all but almost all mods have been nice to me - especially you,kiwi, bogard, jihad and even if I and Tac go after each other then I always took it in friendly manner.

As far as other mods are concerned then I didn't interact with them much so I am neutral.

Thats why there is no reason for me to neg anyone unlike previous members editions where I negged users based on alliances and fan boyism.

It's not about supporting but whom I will neg which is conflicting.

It's nothing personal, the game is zero sum, so if we're not supporting the same candidate we're opposed. :kayneshrug:
You're still my bro. :smoothy:
Its alright cinera. But you cannot win a war by making whole world your enemy. Any particpant can be eliminated if even 5 users coordinate and strike properly. That's all you need to eliminate someone.

So you tell me what you gonna do once tac is eliminated because you are challenging everyone? Strike back....okay but will it bring tac back? Nah....he would have been done in before he will even realize that game got started.:goyea:

Well I have nothing to do with this but this is a fact.