Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Something I'd like to see for the next members edition would be a Zoro fan round. There are quite a few reasons that I think Zoro fans are the best category of any of the fanbases for Hurt and Heal:
  • Zoro fans are quite possibly the largest fanbase here, as evidenced by Zoro beating Luffy (100 to 70 for a difference of 30 points) in 2019 COTY:
    • This is further supported by Zoro fans dominating the most likes section of the forum. 5 of the top 10 members with the most likes are avowed Zoro fans:
    • The Zoro FC also has 55 members (the OP has 39 likes (the runner up Sanji's FC only has 16 likes on the OP).

• The Zoro FC also has the most replies and views (3,450 and 72,800 respectively) of any FC (the runner up Sanji's FC only has 1404 replies and 32,216 views).
    • All in all the Zoro fanbase is the most prominent fanbase on Worstgen — and it isn't close.
  • There is no clear favourite in this round (if a round was done for Sanji fans, @Chrono would likely win unless the swordbois banded together to buster call him). In the Zoro fanbase, there's no real equivalent of Chrono. Off the top of my head, strong contenders include:
  • It would split the Sword and Admiral and sworboi blocs which would make the game more interesting. I'm interested in seeing where the chips fall when the faction politics shift.

I recall that @TheAncientCenturion floated the idea back, and it's honestly grown on me. @Kiwipom what do you think?

Last edited:
Something I'd like to see for the next members edition would be a Zoro fan round. There are quite a few reasons that I think Zoro fans are the best category of any of the fanbases for Hurt and Heal:
  • Zoro fans are quite possibly the largest fanbase here, as evidenced by Zoro beating Luffy (100 to 70 for a difference of 30 points) in 2019 COTY:
    • This is further supported by Zoro fans dominating the most likes section of the forum. 5 of the top 10 members with the most likes are avowed Zoro fans:
    • The Zoro FC also has 55 members (the OP has 39 likes (the runner up Sanji's FC only has 16 likes on the OP).

• The Zoro FC also has the most replies and views (3,450 and 72,800 respectively) of any FC (the runner up Sanji's FC only has 1404 replies and 32,216 views).
    • All in all the Zoro fanbase is the most prominent fanbase on Worstgen — and it isn't close.
  • There is no clear favourite in this round (if a round was done for Sanji fans, @Chrono would likely win unless the swordbois banded together to buster call him). In the Zoro fanbase, there's no real equivalent of Chrono. Off the top of my head, strong contenders include:
  • It would split the Sword and Admiral and sworboi blocs which would make the game more interesting. I'm interested in seeing where the chips fall when the faction politics shift.

I recall that @TheAncientCenturion floated the idea back, and it's honestly growing on me. @Kiwipom what do you think?
Lmao I would be the first one out in a Sanji fan version. Yall would land a nuke on me. And tbh I would never vote against a fellow Legboi. So I also would be hurting myself:josad:

M

MD Zolo

I recall that @TheAncientCenturion floated the idea back, and it's honestly growing on me. @Kiwipom what do you think?
Haoshoku and Garp the Fist are Zoro fans?!!!

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I hope not. You will give Zoro Fandom a bad name.
Meh, you guys are unfairly hating on TAC. He's a pretty decent power scaler when he's serious, and generally one of the better posters on the forum. I'd definitely trade him for some of our other members. A pity his taste is so shit though, couldn't see the light of the Grandmaster's greatness. :pepehands:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Meh, you guys are unfairly hating on TAC. He's a pretty decent power scaler when he's serious, and generally one of the better posters on the forum. I'd definitely trade him for some of our other members. A pity his taste is so shit though, couldn't see the light of the Grandmaster's greatness. :pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

The Grandgrandmaster is crying in this moment. We lost our most prominent mod since the very start.