Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters
Unholy union, I tell ya :milaugh:

Tbh, I cannot remember some of the ladies, plus some of them I'm more or less indifferent about, so there are very few I really care about (like Nojiko and Bellemere, and thank @Warchief Sanji D Goat for not putting them in one season! Goat!).

Stussy is just really interesting as a character to me, and I want to see more of how Oda explores her story + how the original Stussy relates to this story. It's not that she's my favourite of all times in OP, but she intrigues me and keeps me entertained, unlike, say, Rebecca or Shirahoshi, who at certain point just really annoyed me, even though I am supposed to feel sorry for them and root for them.
Guess it has something to do with how Oda handles his female characters, imo there's a lot of unfair treatment.

Unholy union, I tell ya :milaugh:

Tbh, I cannot remember some of the ladies, plus some of them I'm more or less indifferent about, so there are very few I really care about (like Nojiko and Bellemere, and thank @Warchief Sanji D Goat for not putting them in one season! Goat!).

Stussy is just really interesting as a character to me, and I want to see more of how Oda explores her story + how the original Stussy relates to this story. It's not that she's my favourite of all times in OP, but she intrigues me and keeps me entertained, unlike, say, Rebecca or Shirahoshi, who at certain point just really annoyed me, even though I am supposed to feel sorry for them and root for them.
Guess it has something to do with how Oda handles his female characters, imo there's a lot of unfair treatment.
I have to do some RNG generator for the female characters so I wouldn't include all the important females in just one game Lmao.

I have to do some RNG generator for the female characters so I wouldn't include all the important females in just one game Lmao.
tbh I think you deserve a break after these 8 games with characters
I myself get lost sometimes :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Cosette --- 20
Nico Olvia --- 24
Portgas D. Rouge --- 22

Gion --- 14
Russian --- 11
S-Snake --- 20
Saki --- 16

Stussy --- 15
Kuina --- 23