Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters
Real question for y'all folks here, how many female characters that y'all actually remember from the games?

Like, y'all instantly knows the character without having to search them up?
In some cases there's 1-2 characters I don't know, sometimes it's almost a half, especially if you take people from movies (and I haven't seen any of them)

you'll be getting a gift from me.

but it doesn't change the fact that you did batty dirty :peperain:
I can join you on eliminating some chicks in other seasons

But Russian has to go

Real question for y'all folks here, how many female characters that y'all actually remember from the games?

Like, y'all instantly knows the character without having to search them up?
too lazy to count. my guess is about 50% of them

I can join you on eliminating some chicks in other seasons
nah, i don't do alliances in such games. i hate to feel like i need to create an excel file of received 'favors' just so that i don't piss someone off by voting as i see fit

you should just vote as you like :brootea:

also i like a healthy beef, and unfortunately it's off the table the moment one starts engaging in that 'you scratch mine, i scratch yours' bs

I'm sorry? :amazing:

I'll try to be a better bear from now on :owo:
Are you now?

@Etzel Andergast @Monkey D Al my fellow Stussy defenders, let me tell you a story of a silly bat believing a treacherous bear that if they call truce and agree not to hurt each other's favorite characters, somehow the world will be full of flowers and rainbows.... And then the @Bepo D. Bear didn't just stab me in the back, he did it right after he promised to be a good one!

My back might hurt a little, but my hear hurts more! I trusted him! We shared a cake together! We proclaimed friendship of fluffy bats and bears!!

So now I would like to ask your assistance and help me eliminate the one I was backstabbed for - the vile Russian! That all because of her wicked influence I got stabbed right in the back, all the way to my heart!

nah, i don't do alliances in such games. i hate to feel like i need to create an excel file of received 'favors' just so that i don't piss someone off by voting as i see fit

you should just vote as you like :brootea:

also i like a healthy beef, and unfortunately it's off the table the moment one starts engaging in that 'you scratch mine, i scratch yours' bs
Fair enough!

Tbh in most cases I do care about 1-2 characters and I'm a little lost as for "ok who do I hurt here", so I don't mind helping someone to eliminate their unfaves faster

But you're right, some healthy competition is fun, so I do want to have some back-and-forth swings at least for the final 3-4 characters! The Pudding fight was wild, lol

sounds like some kind of bullshit men spew because they don't want to take responsibility for their own actions
Oh well, most of the fights are at the bottom of this the fights of wounded egos, sometimes it's because someone else has what the other one wants, no matter what this "other" could be.

Anyways, whatever reasons, I will be back tomorrow:optimistic::optimistic: have fun!

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
See? You can trust me :owo::emohiyo:

@Etzel Andergast @Monkey D Al my fellow Stussy defenders, let me tell you a story of a silly bat believing a treacherous bear that if they call truce and agree not to hurt each other's favorite characters, somehow the world will be full of flowers and rainbows.... And then the @Bepo D. Bear didn't just stab me in the back, he did it right after he promised to be a good one!

My back might hurt a little, but my hear hurts more! I trusted him! We shared a cake together! We proclaimed friendship of fluffy bats and bears!!

What a story! :perocry:

Now I feel even worse! This proclaimed friendship of fluffy bats and bears has to live on!

So now I would like to ask your assistance and help me eliminate the one I was backstabbed for - the vile Russian! That all because of her wicked influence I got stabbed right in the back, all the way to my heart!
Bat, my old friend, please, you don't have to do that, give Russian a chance :doffycry:

I gotta ask the person who backstabbed me why they did it.

@Bepo D. Bear

I don't know, I suddenly felt like doing so :smoothy:

Here is a collage of cute Bepogifs to let you forget all of this :blush:

it's not russian's fault that bepo betrayed you. you're absolving him of responsibility, which is wrong
Oy, trying to incriminate me? :pepeanger::pepecry:

Are you now?

I think you have already seen my dedication in that aspect. Just waiting for the 24 hour time limit to pass by and than it is +3 stussy and -6 Russian

See? You can trust me :owo::emohiyo:

What a story! :perocry:

Now I feel even worse! This proclaimed friendship of fluffy bats and bears has to live on!

I don't know, I suddenly felt like doing so :smoothy:
I will tentatively accept the gifts of friendship, as @Carrot-sama blessed it in Conejo Blanco club.

Bat, my old friend, please, you don't have to do that, give Russian a chance :doffycry:
I cannot promise that :wellwell: