Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
28 year old Linlin Pom.

She looks kinda similar to Bonney, and that's a win in my book.

Bonney will be BM in 40 years
:pepehands::pepehands:
that's a fate worst than death
Post automatically merged:

If the only reason that Hancock has a chance is because of the Thrist factor, does she turly deserve to win at all?
:kizabat::zorothink:
that wasn't what I meant lol

I mean we shouldn't eliminate her just because it can potentially make people thirsty

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
For the WG forum members game, can we have a rule for that topic in which no one can vote for themselves?

Seems like it would be more fun that way. #SayNoToNarcissism :catpole:
I thought about this as well.

But maybe like this.

If there are more than 3 people then you cannot vote for yourself. If there are fewer than 3 people then you can.

For example, I am sure none of us would want to neg themselves and add a point to another user if they are the last two, or three remaining.

3 and fewer you can vote for yourself.
4 and above you can't.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Depends on the user. If I was up against @Admiral Lee Hung and another user then I would gladly neg diff myself to make more people vote for comrade Lee’s victory. :smithnie:
Commendable.

However if we do it like @TheAncientCenturion or @Kiwipom suggested we won't finish the game ever lol. Most of the people who play will probably be the volunteers so we'd have to find a hell of a lot of new players.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Commendable.

However if we do it like @TheAncientCenturion or @Kiwipom suggested we won't finish the game ever lol. Most of the people who play will probably be the volunteers so we'd have to find a hell of a lot of new players.
I figure we could go fishing for some people who may be interested / apathetic outside the active group.

Albino comes to mind.