Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I partially agree. A gay leather wearing biker who still lives with his mom and fantasies about having a girlfriend that's not blood related to him, so much that he falls in love with a condom, and is scared to death of his mom, being more popular than a man who one shots an arguable top tier with the rest of her crew, tells the bitch, that is the gay leather wearing biker's mom, no to her face and probably gets all the Wano babes he wants, makes no sense.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I partially agree. A gay leather wearing biker who still lives with his mom and fantasies about having a girlfriend that's not blood related to him, so much that he falls in love with a condom, and is scared to death of his mom, being more popular than a man who one shots an arguable top tier with the rest of her crew, tells the bitch, that is the gay leather wearing biker's mom, no to her face and probably gets all the Wano babes he wants, makes no sense.
That's only part of his greatness too. I'd go into more details, but I don't want to veer off topic.
He’s an essential part of the SMILE age my guy you can’t remove him but worry not he is not the lead, that is Lofulamingo.
:seriously: I'll tolerate Urouge's presence, I guess. So long as he's not the mascot of this new age.

Such is the case. Three God tiers went down too quickly (Zoro, Mihawk, Akainu) :pepedoffy:

They knew of the danger they possess.
Well Akainu got ganged like how Whitebeard commanders ganged on him. He got irritated and left the game.

Zoro can't face multiple enemies at once thus fainting.

Mihawk is bored with the game so he left early to go home and see the baboons.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well Akainu got ganged like how Whitebeard commanders ganged on him. He got irritated and left the game.

Zoro can't face multiple enemies at once thus fainting.

Mihawk is bored with the game so he left early to go home and see the baboons.
I knew you'd find a way to spin it into something like this lmao.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
tbf, I did say an hour ago to prepare for the thread in one hour
An hour is way too short. It has the same problem that some people would not yet have logged on or checked the forum in that span. The only people that can be reliably available on an hour's notice are folks who are always online™.

My man @Cinera said “I wouldn’t write Mihawk off so quickly”
🤨
I've already given my thoughts on that.

@Cinera update the OP with new game and old results?
Would do.

Lawd if yall gonna do WG forum members. Count me in.

I wanna be included. But we should do a seperate one for mods. Because most users would pick the mods to wins the regular one.

Favouritism:pepeke:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Kiwipom I volunteer for the forum members edition.

Lawd if yall gonna do WG forum members. Count me in.

I wanna be included. But we should do a seperate one for mods. Because most users would pick the mods to wins the regular one.

Favouritism:pepeke:
I think we should do a mod only one later, but I'd like to see the mods compete against the regular users (also four of our active players are mods).

Bogard

You can't win
Bogard and his hidden agenda. Let's protect Jinbe because he dueled Ace for 5 days and spending the same floor with him in Impel Down!!!
:lawsigh:By that Logic, i could hide my agenda with every character who interacted with Ace. Maybe you got trauma from someone hiding his agenda to you, but just know that not everyone think like that.

I guess i also hid my agenda when cheering Kuma(who never fought Ace) in this same thread

Cheering characters make the competition more interesting lol

Btw aren't you a Jinbei fan? So don't make me change my mind :crocusuh: