Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters
@Kiwipom You should do a Yonko Top Commanders option in the next poll. The options would include

Marco
Jozu
Vista
Katakuri
Smoothie
Cracker
King
Queen
Jack
Beckman
Lucky Roo
Yasopp

Not sure if Ace should be included since he isn’t in the WBP top 3, and not sure if the BBP should be included since the only one we’re pretty sure is a top commander is Shiryu, so the BBP would either only get 1 representative or get two random members added
Post automatically merged:

Is Xebec D. Lame Name going to be added to the Old Gen edition too?
:rolaugh:
He’s just a silhouette with no dialogue so probably not

@Kiwipom forgot about Tsuru. She would be on there too

Aye, I am not sure anyone wants him lol, and yeah seems he is noncanon.

Was thinking the same, but no one wants him lmao.
Shishio described his character design the best with “He looks like Caesar Clown on steroids”. :rolaugh:

I honestly have no idea what Oda was thinking with introducing that character. He is either going to be an irrelevant addition to the lore or he is going to be a Madura 2.0 ripoff. :namiriously:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Shishio described his character design the best with “He looks like Caesar Clown on steroids”. :rolaugh:
:milaugh:

Now that you mention it, he does look like that lmao.

honestly have no idea what Oda was thinking with introducing that character. He is either going to be an irrelevant addition to the lore or he is going to be a Madura 2.0 ripoff. :namiriously:
Me neither. I wouldn't like that. Although I enjoyed Madara, I am not sure how it would work in OP.