HxH 391 Spoilers

when does the chapter drops?I can't wait for the dark continent arc to start.i get the feeling this sucession war will end in a blood bath and the bad guys will win.

Summary by VeraciousCake from Reddit

The Xi-Yu family people split into two groups. Zakuro and Lynch search for Hisoka while Hinrigh chases the pretty girl from Heil-Ly. Zakuro's ability is explained: each drop of his blood has eyes and can be used for reconnaissance. The blood drops can move around until they run out of fuel (Nen), which is around 30 to 40 minutes.

Hinrigh checks the cameras of some passengers until he finds a photo that captured the Heil-Ly girl walking into Passage #64. He borrows the camera from the passengers (paying them money for insurance), and turns it into a cat to watch over the passageway.

Three Heil-Ly guys tail Hinrigh. They seem wary of Hinrigh because of his En, which has a radius of around 5 meters. One of them (name: Padoille?) who is a Conjurer volunteers to go first. His ability turns his body into weapons.

Padoille's surprise attack from behind fails as Hinrigh incapacitates him using handcuffs, which he has turned into surveillance pigeons beforehand. A fight ensues, but Hinrigh effortlessly kills Padoille. The remaining two guys from Heil-Ly escape and go back to await orders from Morena.

I believe that in these 10 chapters Hisoka will appear, but without fighting the spiders yet.
It's great that there is mystery, suspense and tension. But this is turning into a "Where's Wally" contest of who's gonna find Hisoka first for the last 30chapters. Togashi should just plainly deliver at some point. I don't want Hisoka to show up in 3 panels, kill some dudes and disappear again for a dozens of chapters. And we already know Hisoka, it's not like the search was for Don Freeecs who could legit be hyped.

It's great that there is mystery, suspense and tension. But this is turning into a "Where's Wally" contest of who's gonna find Hisoka first for the last 30chapters. Togashi should just plainly deliver at some point. I don't want Hisoka to show up in 3 panels, kill some dudes and disappear again for a dozens of chapters. And we already know Hisoka, it's not like the search was for Don Freeecs who could legit be hyped.
I think Hisoka is one of the most important people in the arc, he is addicted to fighting and for no other reason he can fight anyone, there are zodiacs, spiders, even princes. I understand that Tserriednich is more likely to fight Hisoka than Kurapika.