Versus Battle HxH vs AOT vs FMA brotherhood

Which one is the best ?

• Total voters
I've finished HxH, and watched a bit of AoT and FMAB. I plan to finish them both.

Overall I prefer HxH because it's worldbuilding and powersystem is insane. I'm pretty sure the other series on the list don't come close in that regard. However the general plot is better than all of that...which solidifies HxH as my fav anime so far. Of course I'm not well-versed in the other series's plot. So I can't really compare which one has the better story....

The MCs of HxH and AoT are pretty solid. Whilst Edward never made me feel anything whilst watching the few eps of FMAB that I did. Of course I watched it as a young teen.....so my opinion maybe lacking.

So yh I don't really think I can give a fair evaluation for this. Though I'm pretty sure the villains in the other shows aren't as good as Chrollo/Hisoka/Meruem. Again I could be wrong.

But yh.... I have an obvious bias in HxH, and deem it as the better show.
Post automatically merged:

Plus HxH's soundtrack is....*chef kisses*

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Like them all and I think those 3 are really high level shonen. They are all quite good.

for me it’s AOT > FMA / HxH

FMA is great and had the highest luxury of having a good end, one of the rarest thing is manga.

AOT is not finished yet and HxH won’t ever end.

But AOT is more compelling to me. Love the early mysteries, the Titans, the bad guys, the castetc.

between HxH and FMA hard to choose.

i prefer Edward over Gon. Chimera arc was a top 10 arc in shonen etc.

Like them all and I think those 3 are really high level shonen. They are all quite good.

for me it’s AOT > FMA / HxH

FMA is great and had the highest luxury of having a good end, one of the rarest thing is manga.

AOT is not finished yet and HxH won’t ever end.

But AOT is more compelling to me. Love the early mysteries, the Titans, the bad guys, the castetc.

between HxH and FMA hard to choose.

i prefer Edward over Gon. Chimera arc was a top 10 arc in shonen etc.
It's hilarious how this is pretty similar....

HxH - 7/10
FMAB - 8.5/10
AoT - 10/10

Best story - AoT
Best world building - HxH
Best MC - Eren
Best characters - AoT
Best soundtrack - AoT
Best animation - AoT
Best antagonists - AoT
Best fights - HxH
Best peaks - AoT
Best arcs - AoT
Best power system - HxH
Best handling of themes - AoT

They're all good, but AoT isn't really comparable to HxH and FMAB. There's a notable difference in quality.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
FMA is still the best Anime/Manga(Not the shittier-non-canon Anime from 2003).Its flawless and perfect from the first Chapter
you don’t like the 2003 anime ? It was quite good. I like the darker vibes it gave. Far from bad in my book

I gave a try to all 3 of them ( Manga ) and only finished Full Metal Alchemist because it was the only one I liked on the 3. And I saw both the 2003 and Brotherhood animes too.

HxH is kind of meh.

AoT : I don't like it at all. Characters are ugly, Architecture is ugly, Giants corpses are ugly. The only Character that I liked was Mikasa.

💔

All of them are great. When people talk about best shonen plot wise, the 3 of them mostly mentioned. But for me, it's AoT > HxH > FMAB by very small margin.

AoT. This series go from simple human vs monster kind of story to more complex and detailed story with mysteries, political mess, drama, moral conflict, MC's character development, great twist, etc. This series is unique and brave, doesn't follow generic shonen story at all.