Chapter Discussion I’m team Kidd

Who are you cheering on?

• Total voters
I'm expecting them to be interrupted somehow

Because otherwise we got a bad case of hydrogen bomb vs coughing baby... I doubt Useless Captain Mid can beat Shanks in a 1v1, and these circumstances are wayyy worse than a 1v1 for him. Seems a bit pointless
Its not pointless for Shanks. Hes looking to take his ~2 RPs, so it makes sense from a plot progression POV, just like BB vs Law.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
people really can't read

saying shanks needs his crew for kid is too funny
„Boogey and Doory, could you give me some help here“, while he is approaching Kid, while he still has his crew and a whole fleet with him is a bit… strange.

i can see how kid will take out these two with a massive Mecha at the beginning.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
„Boogey and Doory, could you give me some help here“, while he is approaching Kid, while he still has his crew and a whole fleet with him is a bit… strange.

i can see how kid will take out these two with a massive Mecha at the beginning.
They're going to use Elbaf Sovereignty on Kidd and he's going to overpower that attack and KO them.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
They're going to use Elbaf Sovereignty on Kidd and he's going to overpower that attack and KO them.
He either counter it directly with damned punk, which would show he is able now to pull his awakaning and damned punk in an instant and casually, comparable to Luffy with G5 now and Law with his awakaning on blackbeard,

or he goes directly on a defense mecha to withstand it in some kind of defense mode.

But i guess the first is more realistic.

Those who are saying they are team kid, no you aint. I remember only Pantheos wank Kid. All of you used to call him Mid, Lid or whatever. Remember that Pantheos bet thread? Most of you voted against him.
It is agenda piece.
You are either team Zoro or team Mihawk, iykyk :endthis:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Those who are saying they are team kid, no you aint. I remember only Pantheos wank Kid. All of you used to call him Mid, Lid or whatever. Remember that Pantheos bet thread? Most of you voted against him.
It is agenda piece.
You are either team Zoro or team Mihawk, iykyk :endthis:
I hold no grudge against former haters or whatever, if they want to support the captain, they are welcome with us!

Expect Kidd to beat Beckman to show his growth & actually fight with Shanks this time & maybe impress him enough to not get killed but I can’t really see a scenario where he beats Shanks.

Even if we were to assume Kidd is strong enough to give Shanks are run for his money which is a big if. What he’s doing atm is equivalent to suicide. He’s literally going up against a Yonko, his whole crew + his allies. That’s like Kidd’s crew vs Onigashima & then some. To put things into perspective Law is going up against much less & he’s still gonna be put in a spliff be Teach & his boys :catcry:

Moreover Shanks is too important & has way too much to offer to the series going forward for him to lose to Kidd. There’s the Red Hair Pirates v the SHs. More insight into Haki, more exposition into his character & his relationship with the Celestials etc. Doesn’t really make sense to me for all that go up in smoke for a bit of Kidd hype which he already has btw.

Honestly I don’t kno what Kidd is thinking, there’s a fine line btw stupidity & bravery & he might end up losing his whole crew as a result of this rash decision.