I am feeling generous

I want to contribute a donation but I don't want to give that lazy bum Bogard my credit information or paypal information via the pateron donation page so is it possible to contribute via a VISA Gift Card? Also, if I contribute will I get a customized tag, preferably the old Dolfamingo tag TAC used to have?

If I recall correctly the only thing Bogard can see is literally your Patreon username lol.
Bogard won't get your credit card info lol, this is protected by Patreon. And I think you can choose you tag.
I don't even trust him with my username lol. We Americans don't trust the French since the French-American revolution in 1700's.

B

Ballel

I want to contribute a donation but I don't want to give that lazy bum Bogard my credit information or paypal information via the pateron donation page so is it possible to contribute via a VISA Gift Card? Also, if I contribute will I get a customized tag, preferably the old Dolfamingo tag TAC used to have?
If they make anonymous donations available I'd donate too:kayneshrug:

This is what the admins have to say about this.
you can pay me anonymously whenever you want. I wont tell anyone. Need my paypal?
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/profile-posts/60197

So no

B

Ballel

@Bogard @Pantheos What about making direct anonymous donations with a prepaid card possible? The card option that's currently available works via pay pal but they require full name and address.