I am feeling generous

Bogard won't get your credit card info lol, this is protected by Patreon. And I think you can choose you tag.
What is that story you have in your tag?
Post automatically merged:

Lmao :gokulaugh:Bogard is not a monster lol, he won't do shit with your info.
I heard he was huge drug dealer, has kidnappen people, even killed, but those a rumours.
Post automatically merged:

I recommend not to waste your hard earned money on anime forums. Better to invest on something where you get good returns.
Well, he is happy in this forum, If I had money, I will also do so. I was in this spanish forum called Naruto Wocial which was taken off since it didnt had money, that day was so damn sad, even OJ when taken of was a sad day, or narutobase, great places to chat and lose some time and when they were taken off, lost friends and a lot of things.

Last edited:
you can't give out VIP privilllage if you can't identify who donated exactly

smh they turned boggy into a french guy
My bad, I didn't know he was German. We are somewhat cool with the Germans even though they tried to take over the world twice in the early 1900s but we can forgive that, but for the French, I was propagandized since high school to never trust the French.

Anyone with VIP privilege want to donate for me? I promise to pay you back via gift card.

I want to contribute a donation but I don't want to give that lazy bum Bogard my credit information or paypal information via the pateron donation page so is it possible to contribute via a VISA Gift Card? Also, if I contribute will I get a customized tag, preferably the old Dolfamingo tag TAC used to have?
How is it even an anonymous donation if you are literally announcing you wanna donate?