I am leaving now

Status
Not open for further replies.
What point of bet if you won't accept result and aftermatch of it, what if you won bet?..if you refuse or cheat it(which many Giving advice to you) what kind of Weight your words have? What about your face? And bets are maded with mutual acceptance from both sides and You knew what You were putting (nobody forced you on it even you defended and sometimes you were being rude in debates (with zoro or some other characters), i don't hate you or have something against you but People who cheat, trick, tries to delude, play dumb with things like bets are, what kind of thread this is, reason? From some angle it seems pointless to make it, or you Wana pull simpathy? Anyway Dont be upset with things like this(you have way more important things in your live, who knows it may be actually good, to Have more important prioritets) so Anyway good luck and again sorry if you feel offended it wasn't my intention i just pointed my view

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What point of bet if you won't accept result and aftermatch of it, what if you won bet?..if you refuse or cheat it(which many Giving advice to you) what kind of Weight your words have? What about your face? And bets are maded with mutual acceptance from both sides and You knew what You were putting (nobody forced you on it even you defended and sometimes you were being rude in debates (with zoro or some other characters), i don't hate you or have something against you but People who cheat, trick, tries to delude, play dumb with things like bets are, what kind of thread this is, reason? From some angle it seems pointless to make it, or you Wana pull simpathy? Anyway Dont be upset with things like this(you have way more important things in your live, who knows it may be actually good, to Have more important prioritets) so Anyway good luck and again sorry if you feel offended it wasn't my intention i just pointed my view
It’s not that deep

C

critical mindset

Ban gave CM strenght... he might trully leave :josad: Vergo wank will never be the same without you :risitasad: It was right leg, stop debating it anymore... :pepemotion:
I finished watching Vikings, that shit gave me a lot of haki boost.

Now I'll be Vergoing to Valhalla and fight everyday in the feast halls.

I'll be shin training my ankles and pistol squatting everyday

Just say you’ll change your UN to something for them.
yeah I think this was right around the time Zoro had problems with Apoo lol and they were very insistent so I was like what the hell. Thought Kaido would fight Luffy, Law, Kid, Smoker and potentially Jimbei. I just didn't see Zoro making the cut
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
Your vergo theories are the best part of this forum
Oi, oi, can't lie but there's some truths to your words, Kuzan-san! :)

Man gonna miss you folks :chirstsad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished watching Vikings, that shit gave me a lot of haki boost.

Now I'll be Vergoing to Valhalla and fight everyday in the feast halls.

I'll be shin training my ankles and pistol squatting everyday

yeah I think this was right around the time Zoro had problems with Apoo lol and they were very insistent so I was like what the hell. Thought Kaido would fight Luffy, Law, Kid, Smoker and potentially Jimbei. I just didn't see Zoro making the cut

Oi, oi, can't lie but there's some truths to your words, Kuzan-san! :)

Man gonna miss you folks :chirstsad:
a man of intelligence, sophistication, and politeness. I will always miss you the best theorist wg:josad:

Promise to bully these mfers
I promise you that I'll keep bullying you on discord, as starters:
- Vergo kicked with his left leg
- Vergo cannot even one shot trashigi
- Sanji sent Vergo flying but thankfully he hit the steel wall
- Katakuri jelly bean diffs him
- Last but not least:

Man what a great day,first I visited him at home
We played catch (he was hiding under a stone),played a bunch of Videogames like Street Fighter and Left 4 Dead and watched a bunch of Jackie Chan Movies

A really exciting day
You and Vergo-san will always be part in our hearts. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.