I am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just move one and drop one piss

imagine still following this garbage after all what oda did and keeps doing…even a child would do better you would think.I like my one piss fanboys lol

one must really have miserable life to read this garbage.
imagine being such a sad individual that you call out people personally on a series they enjoy. I don't know if you're too ignorant to understand that people have different preferences than you or your doing this for the sake of trolling.

I also don't know what the point of this thread was. did you think that you're presence was so big that people would give their most honest goodbyes to you? doesn't really seem to be the case does it?

wednesday you said you would leave but you're still here it seems to grab your last batch of clout.

Just move on it isn't worth it to read this series for you it seems so just leave for your own sake. but don't go attacking people anymore for liking something you don't, that's the lowest move you can do. jest let people enjoy stuff it ain't that hard.

i think this meme applies to you lol

Did Charlotte Sky actually leave?

They share objective criticisms of Wano, but I do not always agree with them that it is as terrible as they believe.

Yet the way they try to share their objective criticism is so subjective that it hilarious. The anger towards Oda is
something else. The attack on readers who are just minding their own business is funny too.

I wonder if they will actually leave or be back when Wano has concluded?

Last edited:
Did Charlotte Sky actually leave?

They share objective criticisms of Wano, but I do not always agree with then that it is as terrible as they believe.

Yet the way they try to share their objective criticism is so subjective that it hilarious. The anger towards Oda is
something else. The attack on readers who are just minding their own business is funny too.

I wonder if they will actually leave or be back when Wano has concluded?
he didn't leave, Last online yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.