I am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how you managed to form a small squad of Oda and One Piece haters in this forum, lol. I must say this type of bashing is not completely unjust based on many recent garbage tier chapters from Oda. Fans waited too long for Oda to deliver. If I think about it, this subpar writing started since FIshman Island arc and FI started 10 years ago! So I completely understand some fans losing patience and even faith in Oda. As long as you are fair to Oda and not criticizing well written chapters, such as Zou chapters, reverie chapters, rooftop fights in Wano, I have no issue with your posts.

All I'll say is that I'm not as critical about One Piece as you appear to be. As for Wano, I'll refrain from sharing my thoughts until its conclusion.
I am neither really that critical but oden the lying marketer , the hack, the greedy rat have crossed the line lol

that pig seems to be planing on milking the series till his death.
People are starting to get sick of him and his garbage

“He only sleeps 3 hour “ lmao who believes that really ?

that rat probably doesn’t even know what he will do next because he knows his naive apologists will keep buying his manga … see how Random the story is… nothing makes sense…garbage fan service for the fanboys and etc
Post automatically merged:

I love how you managed to form a small squad of Oda and One Piece haters in this forum, lol. I must say this type of bashing is not completely unjust based on many recent garbage tier chapters from Oda. Fans waited too long for Oda to deliver. If I think about it, this subpar writing started since FIshman Island arc and FI started 10 years ago! So I completely understand some fans losing patience and even faith in Oda. As long as you are fair to Oda and not criticizing well written chapters, such as Zou chapters, reverie chapters, rooftop fights in Wano, I have no issue with your posts.
I liked zou too trust me I did but zou is the definition of fake hype

zou hyped big mom , kaido , calamities , shogun and wano…

the payoff ? NOTHING.
Just fake hype

I was hyped for reverie but oda of panel like he always does

I was dying from hype at wano start… but it’s FAKE HYPE

I am tired and sick of oda and this loop… enough is enough

Last edited:
I am neither really that critical but oden the lying marketer , the hack, the greedy rat have crossed the line lol

that pig seems to be planing on milking the series till his death.
People are starting to get sick of him and his garbage

“He only sleeps 3 hour “ lmao who believes that really ?

that rat probably doesn’t even know what he will do next because he knows his naive apologists will keep buying his manga … see how Random the story is… nothing makes sense…garbage fan service for the fanboys and etc
Post automatically merged:

I loved zou too trust me I did but zou is the definition of fake hype

zou hyped big mom , kaido , shogun and wano…

the payoff ? NOTHING.
Just fake hype

I was hyped for reverie but oda of panel like he always does

I was dying from hype at wano start… but it’s FAKE HYPE

I am tired and sick of oda and this loop… enough is enough
Come on don't call him 'pig' and 'rat' he's dedicated his life to his work and he never harmed anyone intentionally :beckmoji:

my last message to one piece fandom:

its mind baffling how one can fall in same trap again and again … after all the begging his editors were doing for fans to “come back and read one piece” , “don’t miss wano”, “read wano “

And oda marketing his stinking garbage with the “I will end one piece in 5 years “ then next year comes and says the same shit only for his editor to come this year and say it shouldn’t be taken seriously… gotta patch it huh ?
and guess what ? Oda milking and dragging only increased after that statements If anything.
Knowing oda , he probably aims for 2030 or 30 years record

those are the exact same words they used to lure us to read the garbage that is wano arc which has build up of 400 chapters and the whole rocks pirates plots that dates back to thriller bark
Oda is a hack, that’s it.

I actually feel like I become an expert regarding how oda thinks lmao.
I present you my predictions for the remaining story which should tell you not to expect anything

Random tag list that I toke from some thread:
@Abysmal @Afroking @Aknolagon @Arrow @Artorias @BaboonMihawk @baboura @Benn beck @Biff @Bittersteel @Blackbeard @BleakAsh @Bogard @bottleinlaw @Bounty @Buusatan94 @Camie @CaptainJackSparrow @Celestial D. Dragon @Cinera @Cobra. @comrade @Cross_Marian @Dark Hound @Debanv @djiayebee @Doggo @Dr_Professor83 @Elcadar @Emperor @Enryu @Extravlad @Fenaker @Finalbeta @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Fukki @FW123 @Garp the Fist @Gensui Sazid @Go D. Trussop @God Ward @Gol D. Roger @GreenEggsAHam @Hakuba-EneL @Hanzo hattori @Haoshoku @HeroesNZ @I'mTired @Ice devil slayer @Ichiro Miyata @Jackteo @Janshal @Jew D. Boy @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KageyamaShoyo @Kejon @Kikodog78 @King of the world @KiriNigiri @Kiwipom @knuckleheadninja @kumae @Kuroraito @kurwa @Lampyris @Light D Lamperouge @Liquidhate @Lobotomizedrobot @LolonoisZolo @LordVinsmoke @Lucas @Luffy is the mc @Luslec @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Master OF Haki @mckengrie @Midnight Delight @Mochiman @Monkey D Theories @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Murilo @Natalija @Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @NotTommy @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Pantheos @Patryipe @Peroroncino @playa4321 @Prince Kronos @Punpun @Queen @Raphaelxblack @RayanOO @Reddot4 @Reign @Rivaille @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Robin swan @Rosella.Fiamingo @Ryuma @Sabriya @Sade @Sakura no Hiluluk @scoobie3 @Screws Loose242 @Sentinel @ShadowStyle369 @Shanal @SHIHI @ShinmenTakezo @Shiroyru @ShishioIsBack @Shisui_038 @shuyaku @silverfire @SmokedOut @sneko @solis @Stack Bundles Chinx @Stalker @Starbound Beast D. Draig @Sunita @Syphin @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @Tobi @Topi Jerami @Tris @True God Moe @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Van @Veljko @Venom @Vonal @Weeman @worst pirate @Xione @Yo Tan Wa @Yoshioka Seijuro @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Zoro D Goat @zoroebok @Zorojuro @Zowo
wata waste

my last message to one piece fandom:

its mind baffling how one can fall in same trap again and again … after all the begging his editors were doing for fans to “come back and read one piece” , “don’t miss wano”, “read wano “

And oda marketing his stinking garbage with the “I will end one piece in 5 years “ then next year comes and says the same shit only for his editor to come this year and say it shouldn’t be taken seriously… gotta patch it huh ?
and guess what ? Oda milking and dragging only increased after that statements If anything.
Knowing oda , he probably aims for 2030 or 30 years record

those are the exact same words they used to lure us to read the garbage that is wano arc which has build up of 400 chapters and the whole rocks pirates plots that dates back to thriller bark
Oda is a hack, that’s it.

I actually feel like I become an expert regarding how oda thinks lmao.
I present you my predictions for the remaining story which should tell you not to expect anything

Random tag list that I toke from some thread:
@Abysmal @Afroking @Aknolagon @Arrow @Artorias @BaboonMihawk @baboura @Benn beck @Biff @Bittersteel @Blackbeard @BleakAsh @Bogard @bottleinlaw @Bounty @Buusatan94 @Camie @CaptainJackSparrow @Celestial D. Dragon @Cinera @Cobra. @comrade @Cross_Marian @Dark Hound @Debanv @djiayebee @Doggo @Dr_Professor83 @Elcadar @Emperor @Enryu @Extravlad @Fenaker @Finalbeta @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Fukki @FW123 @Garp the Fist @Gensui Sazid @Go D. Trussop @God Ward @Gol D. Roger @GreenEggsAHam @Hakuba-EneL @Hanzo hattori @Haoshoku @HeroesNZ @I'mTired @Ice devil slayer @Ichiro Miyata @Jackteo @Janshal @Jew D. Boy @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KageyamaShoyo @Kejon @Kikodog78 @King of the world @KiriNigiri @Kiwipom @knuckleheadninja @kumae @Kuroraito @kurwa @Lampyris @Light D Lamperouge @Liquidhate @Lobotomizedrobot @LolonoisZolo @LordVinsmoke @Lucas @Luffy is the mc @Luslec @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Master OF Haki @mckengrie @Midnight Delight @Mochiman @Monkey D Theories @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Murilo @Natalija @Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @NotTommy @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Pantheos @Patryipe @Peroroncino @playa4321 @Prince Kronos @Punpun @Queen @Raphaelxblack @RayanOO @Reddot4 @Reign @Rivaille @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Robin swan @Rosella.Fiamingo @Ryuma @Sabriya @Sade @Sakura no Hiluluk @scoobie3 @Screws Loose242 @Sentinel @ShadowStyle369 @Shanal @SHIHI @ShinmenTakezo @Shiroyru @ShishioIsBack @Shisui_038 @shuyaku @silverfire @SmokedOut @sneko @solis @Stack Bundles Chinx @Stalker @Starbound Beast D. Draig @Sunita @Syphin @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @Tobi @Topi Jerami @Tris @True God Moe @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Van @Veljko @Venom @Vonal @Weeman @worst pirate @Xione @Yo Tan Wa @Yoshioka Seijuro @Zenos7 @ZenZu @Zoro D Goat @zoroebok @Zorojuro @Zowo
Damn bro...you really won't be missed cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.