Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I like the beginning where Yachiru instinctively attacks Guenael Lee and starts talking about instincts and he even calls her a wild animal. Her Shikai was strange to Isane since there's no transformation for it. I'm sure most are familiar with the manga and who she is, that's why Kenpachi goes berserk later on and only relies on his instincts to fight.

The Gremmy fight was cool, his powers are broken, but the meteor didn't feel that big or threatening to me since we lost the reactions for the other sternritters. I don't care about fodder shinigami crying about how they're doomed when they'd get worked by a single Quincy soldat and still be doomed.

I didn'tlike how it ended at first, but considering Gremmy's character and having more insight from CFYOW, it's not that bad. He finally found someone who challenged him and changed his perspective on what it means to be the strongest. The only person who interacted with him as long as Kenpachi was Liltotto.

I with they made the Galaxy room scene got extended more and we got more of a view on the inside as Kenpachi is getting hurt.

Overall it was great episode, but I liked the last one better, this one felt a little rushed.
All episodes are rushed

the whole thing of one ep / one fight is a bit too much and too rushed

The flow of the season is weird because of that

it feels more like different OVA of fights than a linear season

All episodes are rushed

the whole thing of one ep / one fight is a bit too much and too rushed

The flow of the season is weird because of that

it feels more like different OVA of fights than a linear season
Honestly I agree with this. As much as I love the fights, they cut a bit too much and it feels so off. They're still great to watch, but the flow of the season feels a bit weird.

TYBW has great fights but this is easily one of my least favorite

Character with hax ability loses to character that cuts harder

Introducing Sternritter with abilities as dumb as Gremmy's was a mistake (and his isn't even the dumbest one)

Huh i see gremmy defeat as valid honestly.
He tried even throwing to space and he couldn't beat him.

Imagination power seems great tho the limit is oneself.
Also if I remember well he couldn't simply make Kenpachi body dissolve or break due having an inferior level of reiatsu.

Btw now that we have another meteor scene I'll say Mihawk cutting one in stampede is superior due how easily he did it.

goat episode
great edit
love this season, damn

Zaraki is the goat
Post automatically merged:

Huh i see gremmy defeat as valid honestly.
He tried even throwing to space and he couldn't beat him.

Imagination power seems great tho the limit is oneself.
Also if I remember well he couldn't simply make Kenpachi body dissolve or break due having an inferior level of reiatsu.

Btw now that we have another meteor scene I'll say Mihawk cutting one in stampede is superior due how easily he did it.
not as impressive as this Zaraki one tbh, its not as raw as this

Kenpachi was also restricted with his eyepatch when he did it and his meteor seems to be a lot more dense since it broke through the barrier
Post automatically merged:

TYBW has great fights but this is easily one of my least favorite

Character with hax ability loses to character that cuts harder

Introducing Sternritter with abilities as dumb as Gremmy's was a mistake (and his isn't even the dumbest one)
Gremmy didn't know how to fight because he was never challenged and nobody would try to lay a finger on him. Kenpachi got to his head and put him in a competitive mindset. His inexperience caused him to lose.

He was sealed by Yhwach until this moment in TYBW, so he's had no time to actually learn anything to be creative with his imagination.

His loss isn't that bad when you consider everything else.

gremmy's power is literally unbeatable if wrote well
ofc here, he had to not use his abilities properly as to lose

could of just turned kenpachi's legs into cookies preventing him from moving like with yachiru beforehand

whats with kenpachi not knowing what a cookie would be anyway

and the fight was too fastly paced
it feels like it happens and then it's done

that's it

What's with gremmy thinking he's the strongest when yhwach exists

I gotta admit, I don't like this fight mainly because he had a BS power. Something like that should have some kind of limit. Kubo gotta be better about giving villains powers in the future. I like good fights not nonsense. That being said it still manage to be hype and its hard to imagine anyone being stronger than Kenpanchi. That Shikai was crazy and the beginning of the episode was crazy.

I gotta admit, I don't like this fight mainly because he had a BS power. Something like that should have some kind of limit. Kubo gotta be better about giving villains powers in the future. I like good fights not nonsense. That being said it still manage to be hype and its hard to imagine anyone being stronger than Kenpanchi. That Shikai was crazy and the beginning of the episode was crazy.

Tbf bleach had always had unbeatable villains that only lose cause of bad writing
another example being aizen

one look at his sword and you lose

Tbf bleach had always had unbeatable villains that only lose cause of bad writing
another example being aizen

Aizen was the main boss though and I agree his ability was busted. Bleach had some very beatable opponents as well. Bleach is a hype show mostly and it does a great job. No wonder I loved it soo much as a kid. Maybe that's why Kubo always dealing with BS abilities. Some of his power ideas are unique but good grief, it need some kind of weakness.

Something like that should have some kind of limit.
It does have a limit, for certain things, he had to concentrate on keeping Yachiru's bone as cookies and his powers can also work against him. He saw Kenpachi as a monster and almost died, but then he did it again and tried to imagine his power only to forget to create a body to contain it.

I still think it was kinda dumb to have Kenpachi fight a reality warper, but Gremmy being locked up for the entire time and only being released during the war made it a bit fair since his imagination was pretty limited.

In CFYOW, Tokinada used KS, but he had trouble with it since his reiatsu wasn't as high as Aizen's and he had to keep focus on maintaining the proper illusions. All the senses that are being manipulated have to be manually and carefully placed, it just shows how strong and how smart Aizen was, being able to perfectly manipulate the senses like that.

In CFYOW, Tokinada used KS, but he had trouble with it since his reiatsu wasn't as high as Aizen's and he had to keep focus on maintaining the proper illusions. All the senses that are being manipulated have to be manually and carefully placed, it just shows how strong and how smart Aizen was, being able to perfectly manipulate the senses like that.

He kept the vizards under illusions for years though
without him even being near them

It does have a limit, for certain things, he had to concentrate on keeping Yachiru's bone as cookies and his powers can also work against him. He saw Kenpachi as a monster at first and almost died at first, but then he did it again and tried to imagine his power only to forget to create a body to contain it.

He can create copies of himself, who then can focus on keeping yachiru's bones as cookies
even the ''weakness'', you mentioned would be easily averted if gremmy used his brain with regards to his powers

He kept the vizards under illusions for years though
without him even being near them
Yes because Aizen's reiatsu was so high, he was able to keep it on for years. And they were under the affects of KS, but they weren't constantly in an illusion until they saw Aizen again.

He can create copies of himself, who then can focus on keeping yachiru's bones as cookies
even the ''weakness'', you mentioned would be easily averted if gremmy used his brain with regards to his powers

Gremmy had no experience fighting someone who actually tried to fight back. Him being locked up and having no experience made him flustered and unable to properly utilize his powers. That's the only way you can realistically make someone with his powers lose and that's on top of the power being able to negatively affect the user as well.

Visionary is one of the strongest ability of all time. If 2 gremmy can summon a meteor then what is stopping 10 clones of gremmy summoning 5 meteors or more? He was nerfed by plot and didn't even use his holy form.