Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
I like the beginning where Yachiru instinctively attacks Guenael Lee and starts talking about instincts and he even calls her a wild animal. Her Shikai was strange to Isane since there's no transformation for it. I'm sure most are familiar with the manga and who she is, that's why Kenpachi goes berserk later on and only relies on his instincts to fight.

The Gremmy fight was cool, his powers are broken, but the meteor didn't feel that big or threatening to me since we lost the reactions for the other sternritters. I don't care about fodder shinigami crying about how they're doomed when they'd get worked by a single Quincy soldat and still be doomed.

I didn't like how it ended at first, but considering Gremmy's character and having more insight from CFYOW, it's not that bad. He finally found someone who challenged him and changed his perspective on what it means to be the strongest. The only person who interacted with him as long as Kenpachi was Liltotto.

I wish they made the Galaxy room scene got extended more and we got more of a view on the inside as Kenpachi is getting hurt.

Overall it was great episode, but I liked the last one better, this one felt a little rushed.

Last edited:
I like the beginning where Yachiru instinctively attacks Guenael Lee and starts talking about instincts and he even calls her a wild animal. Her Shikai was strange to Isane since there's no transformation for it. I'm sure most are familiar with the manga and who she is, that's why Kenpachi goes berserk later on and only relies on his instincts to fight.

The Gremmy fight was cool, his powers are broken, but the meteor didn't feel that big or threatening to me since we lost the reactions for the other sternritters. I don't care about fodder shinigami crying about how they're doomed when they'd get worked by a single Quincy soldat and still be doomed.

I didn'tlike how it ended at first, but considering Gremmy's character and having more insight from CFYOW, it's not that bad. He finally found someone who challenged him and changed his perspective on what it means to be the strongest. The only person who interacted with him as long as Kenpachi was Liltotto.

I with they made the Galaxy room scene got extended more and we got more of a view on the inside as Kenpachi is getting hurt.

Overall it was great episode, but I liked the last one better, this one felt a little rushed.
I’m surprised by Gremmy’s VA sounded like deku from MHA.