Current Events I Attempt To Powerscale The Egghead Vice Admirals Based Off Of Almost Zero Information

Hello everyone,

So since 1089 delivered very little in the way of the Chadmiral Agenda, I thought instead I would take a look at the Egghead Vice Admirals and attempt to powerscale these guys based on literally zero information aside from their faces alone. These guys are definitely not going to get fodderized and will definitely provide a real and meaningful challenge to the Yonko Straw Hats.

Alright so anyway let’s get to it. I’m just going to list them by order of appearance and give what I assume will be a fair Cross Guild bounty.

1. Vice Admiral Glorybeard

This guy’s beard is magnificent. This is not a beard for the faint of heart, this glorious mane has clearly been cultivated over a period of literal decades. Oda also drew him with a clutched fist so Glorybeard seems like he’s ready to crack some pirate skulls.

Bounty: 845,000,000

2. Vice Admiral Doll

Alright so we know her name already, but we know virtually nothing about her power level other than that she is probably stronger than Prince Grus due to outranking him. So however strong you think Grus is, she’s going to scale just above him. I personally think just from Grus catching Pizarro’s arm, he is probably around the Tobi Roppo strength range, so that would put Doll around the low YC3 range.

Again I must stress that I have made the brilliant decision to scale these characters based off of fucking nothing but with that said:

Bounty: 769,000,000

3. Vice Admiral Doberman

Alright so clearly Doberman is one of those core veteran Vice Admirals who fought at Marineford and made it out of the war unscathed. This guy shrugged off an indirect quake from Whitebeard, was the only Marine to talk back to Celestial Dragon Shanks, and was even directly reporting to Saturn this chapter. I think Doberman is clearly one of those Vice Admirals more warranting some serious respect. And given that we already know that there are some Vice Admirals exceeding 1 crown bounties…

Bounty: 1,150,000,000

4. Vice Admiral Hulk Hogan

Alright so I think it was @Stacks who pointed out that this guy looks exactly like Hulk Hogan. Clearly when Oda finally gives us this guy’s full physique, the man is going to be looking like a world famous WWE champion. In fact this guy will probably break Enma in two simply by resting his gargantuan balls upon the blade.

Bounty: 933,000,000

5. Vice Admiral Average Admiral Enjoyer

Alright so clearly the fan favorite Vice Admiral, and I can’t disagree. This guy looks fucking awesome, one of the baddest motherfuckers Oda has ever drawn.

But how does Average Admiral Enjoyer compare to his fellow Egghead Vice Admirals? Well, we yet again have an absolutely valorous beard, and this guy is even carrying a weapon so we can consider him to be strong af. He was also already drawn when the fleet was originally approaching, so Oda clearly wants us to see AAE as a heavyweight Vice Admiral.

Bounty: 1,083,000,000

6. Vice Admiral Average Admiral Hater

So I’m not sure what to make of neckrolls here, he’s a Vice Admiral so obviously he’s in the same conversation as all these other guys, but there really isn’t anything distinct about this design that I can latch onto yet. I could see Oda making him one of the stronger Egghead VAs, he seems a bit older and you can see experience in his eyes.

However, Average Admiral Hater has the look of an old, sagging, broken, mentally exhausted man and thus I suspect he will wind up being the weakest Egghead Vice Admiral.

Bounty: 741,000,000

7. Vice Admiral Gay Chris Hemsworth

So this guy is another VA who appeared when Oda initially drew the fleet, he appears sharply dressed and may even have ties to the Crossdresser Kingdom. Hell this might even be a chick, who am I to assume?

Anyway, Thor is obviously the strongest Avenger, so his gay alter ego should rank among the stronger Egghead VAs as well.

Bounty: 992,000,000

8. Vice Admiral Old McFuck

So I’m not sure if this is a man or a woman, but we know Oda is a fan of old characters so this VA should be strong in their own right. I don’t have much to say here really.

Bounty: 811,000,000

9. Vice Admiral Average Lee DM Sender

And last but not least, Oda decided to give life to all of the rage DMers permeating my inbox. I can tell you first hand that the strength and rage of these maniacs is completely unparalleled, and we may be witnessing an entire new tier of power among Vice Admirals.

Bounty: 3,000,000,001 actually stronger than Ryokugyu

Let me know what you guys think and how you scale the Egghead Vice Admirals!

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @haxxor @Extravlad @kurwa @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3 @Blackbeard @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Cinera @comrade @Red Admiral @JoNdule @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Jiihad @Uncle Van @TheAncientCenturion
9 out 9, would recommend. :cheers:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Doberman is the strongest viceadmiral in that list, I assume his one will be 1.5B at least.
He always was portrayal a step above the average vice admirals, like Marineford or now in Eggisland. Maybe Doberman vs Zoro?
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung ??
1.5 is too big

I think the biggest threats will have 1 crown bounties

and the CG systèm seems less refined with stars and crowns, I don’t think we will have 1.357.763 bounties . Only hundreds of millions or billions.

Hello everyone,

So since 1089 delivered very little in the way of the Chadmiral Agenda, I thought instead I would take a look at the Egghead Vice Admirals and attempt to powerscale these guys based on literally zero information aside from their faces alone. These guys are definitely not going to get fodderized and will definitely provide a real and meaningful challenge to the Yonko Straw Hats.

Alright so anyway let’s get to it. I’m just going to list them by order of appearance and give what I assume will be a fair Cross Guild bounty.

1. Vice Admiral Glorybeard

This guy’s beard is magnificent. This is not a beard for the faint of heart, this glorious mane has clearly been cultivated over a period of literal decades. Oda also drew him with a clutched fist so Glorybeard seems like he’s ready to crack some pirate skulls.

Bounty: 845,000,000

2. Vice Admiral Doll

Alright so we know her name already, but we know virtually nothing about her power level other than that she is probably stronger than Prince Grus due to outranking him. So however strong you think Grus is, she’s going to scale just above him. I personally think just from Grus catching Pizarro’s arm, he is probably around the Tobi Roppo strength range, so that would put Doll around the low YC3 range.

Again I must stress that I have made the brilliant decision to scale these characters based off of fucking nothing but with that said:

Bounty: 769,000,000

3. Vice Admiral Doberman

Alright so clearly Doberman is one of those core veteran Vice Admirals who fought at Marineford and made it out of the war unscathed. This guy shrugged off an indirect quake from Whitebeard, was the only Marine to talk back to Celestial Dragon Shanks, and was even directly reporting to Saturn this chapter. I think Doberman is clearly one of those Vice Admirals more warranting some serious respect. And given that we already know that there are some Vice Admirals exceeding 1 crown bounties…

Bounty: 1,150,000,000

4. Vice Admiral Hulk Hogan

Alright so I think it was @Stacks who pointed out that this guy looks exactly like Hulk Hogan. Clearly when Oda finally gives us this guy’s full physique, the man is going to be looking like a world famous WWE champion. In fact this guy will probably break Enma in two simply by resting his gargantuan balls upon the blade.

Bounty: 933,000,000

5. Vice Admiral Average Admiral Enjoyer

Alright so clearly the fan favorite Vice Admiral, and I can’t disagree. This guy looks fucking awesome, one of the baddest motherfuckers Oda has ever drawn.

But how does Average Admiral Enjoyer compare to his fellow Egghead Vice Admirals? Well, we yet again have an absolutely valorous beard, and this guy is even carrying a weapon so we can consider him to be strong af. He was also already drawn when the fleet was originally approaching, so Oda clearly wants us to see AAE as a heavyweight Vice Admiral.

Bounty: 1,083,000,000

So I’m not sure what to make of neckrolls here, he’s a Vice Admiral so obviously he’s in the same conversation as all these other guys, but there really isn’t anything distinct about this design that I can latch onto yet. I could see Oda making him one of the stronger Egghead VAs, he seems a bit older and you can see experience in his eyes.

However, Average Admiral Hater has the look of an old, sagging, broken, mentally exhausted man and thus I suspect he will wind up being the weakest Egghead Vice Admiral.

7. Vice Admiral Gay Chris Hemsworth

So this guy is another VA who appeared when Oda initially drew the fleet, he appears sharply dressed and may even have ties to the Crossdresser Kingdom. Hell this might even be a chick, who am I to assume?

Anyway, Thor is obviously the strongest Avenger, so his gay alter ego should rank among the stronger Egghead VAs as well.

Bounty: 992,000,000

8. Vice Admiral Old McFuck

So I’m not sure if this is a man or a woman, but we know Oda is a fan of old characters so this VA should be strong in their own right. I don’t have much to say here really.

Bounty: 811,000,000

9. Vice Admiral Average Lee DM Sender

And last but not least, Oda decided to give life to all of the rage DMers permeating my inbox. I can tell you first hand that the strength and rage of these maniacs is completely unparalleled, and we may be witnessing an entire new tier of power among Vice Admirals.

Bounty: 3,000,000,001 actually stronger than Ryokugyu

Let me know what you guys think and how you scale the Egghead Vice Admirals!

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @haxxor @Extravlad @kurwa @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3 @Blackbeard @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Cinera @comrade @Red Admiral @JoNdule @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Jiihad @Uncle Van @TheAncientCenturion
The names :gokulaugh:

minamoto sama 🙂teh one who solved mystery of one piece trezor identity...it's mecha heart that wil be implanted into lufy's x scar chest..when it get's revealed :)
Post automatically merged:

do u know teh diference between u and my poop???..my poop is smarter then u!!!..

He isn't the Weakest Vice Admiral if he built like Michellin Logo, He atleast had Excellent Durability for sure:steef: