Current Events I Attempt To Powerscale The Egghead Vice Admirals Based Off Of Almost Zero Information

Doberman is the strongest viceadmiral in that list, I assume his one will be 1.5B at least.
He always was portrayal a step above the average vice admirals, like Marineford or now in Eggisland. Maybe Doberman vs Zoro?
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung ??

Actually Onigumo was the admiral portrayed as the most stately VA during Marineford (and he has more feats than Dob)

Last edited:
They gonna be as strong as their counterpart SH, but between slightly to decently weaker. So they range from high YC level to veteran/flying six level.
Post automatically merged:

Lol what. He has a different facial structure and looks even older than this new VA guy despite this flashback taking place like 20 years ago
It’s called a glow up:steef: tho seriously there’s resemblance even if it’s not the same character.

looks nothing like kadar except for blonde similarly-textured hair and glasses both of which are styled/designed differently
why is nobody talking about what powers these peeps have so sadge
give old mclady the hive hive fruit because 1 creepy 2 the bug scene with bonney, or a df that has to do with dolls or something because 1a creepy 2a her mouth looks stiched up dolllike cheese rice bogus nogus, also possibly a sniper
gay chris might be a sword speedster who also heavily uses six powers and/or a speed enhancing or otherwise space/physics-based df
chinzo earthworm fruit and/or fishman, could also be a snakeneck dude, and/or have some kind of mythical inspiration, military-style fishman karate water cannonballs
long hair teeth guy half-fishman, fishman sword style water blades, could be revealed to be a giant
long beard = sword catcher hook spear thingie, maybe a shield and/or hasshoken, skunk fruit, goat fruit, personally wouldnt like it but his spears blade kinda reminds me of a beetle so maybe something buggy
hogan "of the hulk" has the meat fruit allowing him to become an actual hotdog sausage man instead of one who just looks like that, but actually hes gonna be a wrestler or mixed martial artist, which is fine, except if he fights anybody its gonna be franky and its gonna be another boring shitty "hardboiled, macho" hand-to-hand grappling fight
we have seen loberman using a single katana and i think thats it so who knows
the fatbeard guy with elf ears who doesnt have lips is clearly a gay bear. oda told me he fights with bows (because of his immense physical strength he might keep breaking them over and over as a gag, since oda is known to thoroughly enjoy homestuck and stans equius), but he might be lying or be forced to change that, because his editor john tedx told me he has a spirit bear df
doll is hot and will have a very dommy mommy fruit if any at all, that or she uses the bdsm style of combat, or has some big balls-and-chains that have eaten dfs, or has the hoop hoop/ring ring fruit, or the quentin tarantino movie girl fruit, or has pet hounds that bite off peoples balls to kill them, and the spots on her upper arms might suggest she has some kind of zoan but idk
or they ALL just have swords and pistols and maybe theres one or two unnamed irrelevant fruits dont even get any fights that arent clashs, because this is one piece
i think itd be nice if we saw some seimei kikan

Dude, Dlass Of '09, I'm Vegas, wow. Kyler Nicole Jeffery mr white
woah is that old lady taylor hebert from worm
Post automatically merged:

goatbeard is totally the benevolent king of the waves im telling you brah i read jujutsu ninjago bro

Vice Admiral Bluegrass (former Old McFuck), despite being an abomination of nature comparable to Saturn's demonic form, has a really cool and useful Devil Fruit. Definitely on the list of DFs I'd like to have irl.

Vice Admiral Raccoon Hogan (former Hulk Hogan) has a rather average Zoan Devil Fruit, but what really catched my attention is his weapon. I think it's kinda cool to have a shell-pointed mace as your signature weapon, and the damage output he delivers with it is not bad.