Episode Discussion I do not want ANYONE to put Zoro and Law in the same tier again.

Could zoro beat law?

• Total voters
Well, this thread aged badly.

Law fought BB & Crew who are, undoubtedly OP top tier AF! BB managed to scar Shanks, even before getting WB's fruit ffs! Law did well considering, and managed to at least inflict some damage. The only one who can take down BB is Luffy/Nika. That should be obvious at this point. You are underestimating both Law and especially BB & crew. Zoro would lose badly against BB and I say this as a fangirl.

Zoro's still wasting time against Lucci ffs. I expect him to tank Lucci next chap, but still.

C

CensoredbyWG

Well, this thread aged badly.

Law fought BB & Crew who are, undoubtedly OP top tier AF! BB managed to scar Shanks, even before getting WB's fruit ffs! Law did well considering, and managed to at least inflict some damage. The only one who can take down BB is Luffy/Nika. That should be obvious at this point. You are underestimating both Law and especially BB & crew. Zoro would lose badly against BB and I say this as a fangirl.

Zoro's still wasting time against Lucci ffs. I expect him to tank Lucci next chap, but still.
1108: more postponing + break next week.