General & Others I don’t think there’s an Oni race in One Piece

Even if it exists,it will never be important. Lolda is a filthy liar who is always teasing things to be important to his readers when those things are irrelevant.
Unfortunately, I think this is true. If anything they’ll play a small part in the OP world. But we’ll see Oda might surprise us

Enel when?! Egghead would be a perfect opportunity for him to use his electricity on the giant robot since he could power the tiny robots on the moon.

In fact he could easily destroy all pacifistas with his power
The later he comes the more relevant he'll be both lore and powerwise.

So I'm fine if he makes us wait an arc more, this one already feels packed.

The later he comes the more relevant he'll be both lore and powerwise.

So I'm fine if he makes us wait an arc more, this one already feels packed.
But he is the idea person to power the robot. Otherwise we need to rely on Franky's magic cola or some Nika voodoo nonsense.

Looks like everything from the void century is running out of power, no wonder the ancient kingdom collapsed.

But he is the idea person to power the robot. Otherwise we need to rely on Franky's magic cola or some Nika voodoo nonsense.

Looks like everything from the void century is running out of power, no wonder the ancient kingdom collapsed.
But didn't the robot power up already with Nika's heartbeat?

C

CensoredbyWG

You think the witch is her mother? I would have thought it might be BM.
No idea, after i got a hold of the theory saying streusen(big mom cook who met her when she was a kid) is perospero and that other fat chick's father, i dont doubt anything coming from oda.
Post automatically merged:

Either Kaido is into Gilfs or she transformed into Stussy (or any other hot woman) to bang Kaido :moonwalk:
I rlly want to see who yamato's mother is lol.