Speculations "I don't care what happens to me now..."

Will Sanji go back and fight alongside Nika?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The moment of Supremacy, the event that will turn Zoro fans into Sanji fans is about to happen.

Sanji failed to protect Vegapunk, the poor guy died on his watch. He promised it to Bonney, it was Luffy's order. And he failed. Kizaru and Saturn (and his venom) cannot be stopped by Nika alone, no matter what his fans say.

Sanji is a failure, and a failure has nothing else to lose. He is going back and he is going to kill Kizaru. It's time

would be dope (and his eyebrow isn't switched back btw), but I don't hold any hope tbh.
apparently the only way to get cool Sanji fight is creating a doujin. too bad I still suck as an artist :few:

The moment of Supremacy, the event that will turn Zoro fans into Sanji fans is about to happen.

Sanji failed to protect Vegapunk, the poor guy died on his watch. He promised it to Bonney, it was Luffy's order. And he failed. Kizaru and Saturn (and his venom) cannot be stopped by Nika alone, no matter what his fans say.

Sanji is a failure, and a failure has nothing else to lose. He is going back and he is going to kill Kizaru. It's time

I hope it bro but it won't happen and another fake hope will make things even sadder :ronalugh:

It's the Luffy show from here on out.

Buckle up!
Always have been, we were just baited by Oda into thinking that other crewmembers matter!

no need for a navigator and archaeologist when you can follow the voice of all things
no need for a cook when you have VP feeding machine
no need for a doctor when the said food heals you
no need for a shipwright because you'll bounce off the sea
and since you don't need a ship, there's no need for helmsman
and of course since you can do all the fighting, why would you need a combatant and a sniper
the drums are enough of the music so the musician is nice to have and not a must

:okay:

we're actually not getting Zoro + Sanji vs Kizaru :mrgo:
Tbh, never saw it happening. Never saw Zoro vs Kizaru happening either. I thought there was a good chance of crew vs Saturn but that looks unlikely.

I think it’ll be Zoro beats Lucci, everyone up above jumps on the Sunny, it falls down, they meet up with the characters down below (except for Luffy).

Strawhats, Giants and Pacifista’s vs Marines (think the end of EL where they are fighting on the bridge, so no real one vs ones, basically just some background skirmishes). Except this time they‘ll probably win, against all the odds.

Meanwhile Luffy, Dorry and Broggy fight Kizaru and Saturn.

Egghead gets nuked (after Vegapunk’s message gets out and infuriates Imu) as revenge and as a last gasp attempt to kill the Strawhats.

Ancient Giant comes in to physically hold Saturn there while the island is Lulusia’d and the Strawhats sail away with the giants.

So that’s the Egghead Incident. Strawhats invade Egghead, Vegapunk murdered but reveals a big secret to the world, Kizaru defeated by Luffy, the force greater than a Buster Call defeated by his crew, the Giant Pirates return after a century, the island destroyed and Saturn’s status left unknown (so Blackbeard can have him impersonated later).

Bruh stop it get some help

I think people should stop predicting what happens .
No one imagined Sanji to be facing Kizaru this early but Oda made it happen .

It’s all on Oda really he likes to be unpredictable .