Controversial I hate the admiral candidates, what was Oda thinking?

Imagine having loyal marine soldiers that have worked for the organization for years and passing them up for two drafted men that you have no idea about. Is Oda saying that the marines are just that stupid or they weren't strong enough cope? It makes no sense for it to be a power thing I would think Akainu would value loyalty more and being a candidate should mean you are strong enough in the first place. Fujitora should have been fired a long time ago.

Drafted? Fujitora at least was already in the marines or affiliated with them. He was in Alabasta with Smoker back then. Probably drafted from a separate force of the WG.
This doesn't make any sense from what we know right now, at best if that was true he was like under black horse or something which is kind of wild. We do know he was drafted straight to admiral position though and the other candidates were overlooked.

C

CensoredbyWG

Imagine having loyal marine soldiers that have worked for the organization for years and passing them up for two drafted men that you have no idea about. Is Oda saying that the marines are just that stupid or they weren't strong enough cope? It makes no sense for it to be a power thing I would think Akainu would value loyalty more and being a candidate should mean you are strong enough in the first place. Fujitora should have been fired a long time ago.
Where is your AVI from lol???
Post automatically merged:

The guy joined the forum just 10 minutes ago and he's already attacking the Marines.
:myman:
He is a rev at heart
Post automatically merged:

I hope that pink something marine becomes an admiral and what her fruit is.

This doesn't make any sense from what we know right now, at best if that was true he was like under black horse or something which is kind of wild. We do know he was drafted straight to admiral position though and the other candidates were overlooked.
Well, here's the panel

Not sure why they would send any other personnel other than marines to Alabasta, but it doesn't directly state he was a marine or anything either so perhaps some other branch. Oda kind of just retconned him in.

Well, here's the panel

Not sure why they would send any other personnel other than marines to Alabasta, but it doesn't directly state he was a marine or anything either so perhaps some other branch. Oda kind of just retconned him in.
Ultimately what makes it so strange that he just jumped up to being an admiral and the only explanation is "muh strength", yet Oda went out of he way to say admiral candidates exist. Makes Akainu look really stupid for trusting Fuji when he should be aware Fuji talks back and does what he wants if Fuji had been a part of the marines for a while.