Controversial I hate the admiral candidates, what was Oda thinking?

Sure, I think Momonga is quite powerful but honestly, admirals cakewalk through high tiers. Vergo was also a powerful vice admiral and PH Law one shot him with his room. There are simply levels between vice admirals and admirals.
It seems you are not aware that no one borns as Admiral. They become one. OG Admiral Trio was once VA. Even Sengoku and Kong were too. Just like Garp remained VA when he could become Admiral and even Fleet Admiral.

Admirals can't be fodder, the Marine might and presence need them to be power houses how can we let those fodder VA become admirals?

What is indeed lame is Oda making the VA fodder, there shouldn't be that many of them and they should be at minimum YC1 we are talking about people one promotion from being a ADMIRAL. they can't be fodder

It seems you are not aware that no one borns as Admiral. They become one. OG Admiral Trio was once VA. Even Sengoku and Kong were too. Just like Garp remained VA when he could become Admiral and even Fleet Admiral.
Nah bro, Akainu, Kuzan and Kizaru were monsters even when they were vice admirals. Kuzan negged Saul who was a vice admiral as well. I guess only the 2 admiral candidates will reach admiral level someday. Momonga will stuck being a high tier at best.

Nah bro, Akainu, Kuzan and Kizaru were monsters even when they were vice admirals. Kuzan negged Saul who was a vice admiral as well. I guess only the 2 admiral candidates will reach admiral level someday. Momonga will stuck being a high tier at best.
Vergo, Smoker, Bastille also seem to suck as VAs. There is clearly power level gaps between VAs. I believe the likes of John Giant and Momonga could possibly neeged them too.

It depends on why they were considered for "Admiral", how many others were, and why they were denied the position. Maybe half of the Vice Admirals were considered and all were turned down because they were only Momonga Level.

Vergo, Smoker, Bastille also seem to suck as VAs. There is clearly power level gaps between VAs. I believe the likes of John Giant and Momonga could possibly neeged them too.
Bro, John Giant was negged by Sickbeard. I agree with you that they are strong but they need to show more to suggest that they can even be considered admiral candidates.

And Luffy was negged by Kaido at act 1. Weaker Luffy was pushing Fujitora though.
Kuzan negged Cracker, several of BB's commanders as well. Greenbull easily destroyed King and Queen, Weevil as well. I think Kaido>Aramaki but admirals are still top tiers. We'll see when Kizaru either fights Luffy or Zoro.

Maybe for the future Admirals.
The Admirals Post TS are gonna be dropped whether they side with WG or not. We have 3 new zodiac+colour already.

Maybe yes maybe no

Fujitora makes sense, He was probably some protector of some country fighting rebels, other islands, bandits, pirates, master swordsman

I assume Bull probably did the same