Questions & Mysteries I Just Found Out a Big Reveal

Thanks to @draganax thread about Strawman ability from Hawkins… I found out something truly amazing while I was re-reading the panels for last chapter, this was by puuure Luck!

Strawman is Korozomi Higorashi or at least… BIG CONNECTION or something truly big happened to Higorashi to become part of a devil fruit that was eaten by Hawkins!

This is NOT purely because how much they resemble each other…

My biggest reason was that I also noticed the similarity between their laughs…

Both actually laugh with “Kyo kyo kyo kyo”

Laughs are a big theme in One Piece… and I also want you to remember that BOTH Strawman technique + Korozomi Higorashi made their appearance in Wano arc…

So there is no way Oda would have made them have similar laugh, similar design, similar everything and appear in same arc if it wasn’t intentional

Big Connection is there! I’m 100% sure

tell me your thoughts.. and could Oda explain that mystery later? And if there is actually connection, how do you think it ended up like that!?

do you think that Devil Fruit summoning to things like Strawman or Genie from Daifoku’s fruit or maybe different fruit with different sommuning, they are using Dead people from the past????
Anyway, enough talking, and tell me your thoughts

how can a person became devil fruit?
I don’t fucking know
:steef:
But there is definitely some big shit going on there from Oda
As farfetched as it appears
But there is…
And when he reveals how it came to be… everyone will be like “WTF” how did we miss there connection when they look exactly the same, laugh the same, appear in same arc, and STILL didn’t notice lol

I don’t fucking know
But there is definitely some big shit going on there from Oda
As farfetched as it appears
But there is…
And when he reveals how it came to be… everyone will be like “WTF” how did we miss there connection when they look exactly the same, laugh the same, appear in same arc, and STILL didn’t notice lol

or it just a typical witch apearance and laugh? but who cares, them both are not relevant anymore.

or, maybe, and i say maybe, just perhaps, possibly, you know...? that it might... now i just said might... it could be...

...just how typical stereotype eastern voodoo witches and sorcerers are designed to look like.
Maybe
Post automatically merged:

or it just a typical witch apearance and laugh? but who cares, them both are not relevant anymore.
I think there might be relevance in future…
Like for example, more explaination about the essence of DFs, and how it came to be called “Devil” and maybe some souls are planted into those fruits… remember that CP9 talked about Devil Fruits if eaten two times, the souls of devil fruits fight each others resulting in exploding the body and dies…

so there might be some soul related stuff which made the devil fruits what we have now

Fruits are livings things as well...
Some religions have the concept of hungry spirits,persons that don't reincarnate and room the living world seeking what they wanted in life...
Oda might go this direction:devil fruits contain spirits of specially powerfull and evil human beings still attached to the living world!

It could also be that spirits that give special powers can posses both people and fruits...
The biggest clue that devil fruits have spirits or souls is CP9 arc when they talked about it…
So there is a chance that Devil Fruits are actually created through the souls of the dead…
And maybe it influences their characters too… like maybe the spirit that is inside rubber fruit is someone who is joyful and all about parties, adventure…etc!

And when you think about it, Previous comments talked about how both Korozumi Higurashi and Also Strawman look like a witch of some sort… then we have Hawkins who does some voodoo doll shit and some witch craft and prediction…

Aokiji who are the Ice fruit usually loves quiet, sleeping, chill, lazy…etc!

Akainu who ate a magma has a heated personality… very hotheaded, same as Ace with Mera mera…

So, personalities are being influenced with a DF….

We have also Big Mom… who was pure innocent kid who is very kind-hearted… she ate the SAME DF as Mother caramel who was evil, by eating mother caramel herself… somehow… after quite sometime, Big Mom became also evil…

so there is a chance that previous souls inside those fruits are influencing their personality

how can a person became devil fruit?
how can an animal become a DF?

I literally shivered because for a moment I thought that people can become DF while dying by imprinting/infusing their Haki in normal fruits.
God...it would be so bad if DF powers came from Haki...fuck
Oden's haki really rubbed off pretty badly

so @Sadistic Senpai next discovery is on your next bd?

I literally shivered because for a moment I thought that people can become DF while dying by imprinting/infusing their Haki in normal fruits.
God...it would be so bad if DF powers came from Haki...fuck
Maybe Blackbeard is not someone who idolizes Xebec or he ate same fruit

maybe he ate a fruit which Xebec soul resided inside it

how can an animal become a DF?

Oden's haki really rubbed off pretty badly

so @Sadistic Senpai next discovery is on your next bd?
What is a “bd”?
:choppawhat: