Questions & Mysteries I Just Found Out a Big Reveal

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I mean a classic theory is that DFs have souls. The spiral pattern on the DFs are the same as the souls when BM's rips them from people, and Brooke's own soul. I mean, even the DG cycle was displayed as a soul leaving the host and entering a fruit.

You also got Vegapunk transferring DF powers to objects, possibly similar to how souls were transferred to DFs. Transfer a dog fruit to a gun? It acts like a dog. Transfer an elephant to a sword? It acts like an elephant etc.

Specific no, I imagine there's the Human Human but that's another kettle of fish🤔

Though we saw in the series how via artificial devil fruits it's possible to transfer certain properties into a DF.
but one Human Human from Chopper already have many shapes of human lmao..

yeah, but we still got no clue how could it be possible like Oda is too lazy to explain such a thing:josad:

OP universe has many humanoids creatures capable of rational though,Oda could attribute this especial powers to some exotic lineages!But it wouldn't sit well with me!Supernatural stuff sounds better and makes more sense!
Post automatically merged:

The biggest clue that devil fruits have spirits or souls is CP9 arc when they talked about it…
So there is a chance that Devil Fruits are actually created through the souls of the dead…
And maybe it influences their characters too… like maybe the spirit that is inside rubber fruit is someone who is joyful and all about parties, adventure…etc!

And when you think about it, Previous comments talked about how both Korozumi Higurashi and Also Strawman look like a witch of some sort… then we have Hawkins who does some voodoo doll shit and some witch craft and prediction…

Aokiji who are the Ice fruit usually loves quiet, sleeping, chill, lazy…etc!

Akainu who ate a magma has a heated personality… very hotheaded, same as Ace with Mera mera…

So, personalities are being influenced with a DF….

We have also Big Mom… who was pure innocent kid who is very kind-hearted… she ate the SAME DF as Mother caramel who was evil, by eating mother caramel herself… somehow… after quite sometime, Big Mom became also evil…

so there is a chance that previous souls inside those fruits are influencing their personality
It was stated Carnivore Zoans do make people more territorial and agressive!
Oda showcased this with Lucci x Jabra!
So at least Zoans actually do that!