Future Events I might take a massive L for this prediction, but screw it. Ryokugyu is going to clap the alliance.

My personal theory is:

He will kill or severely hurt Yamato and Kid. He will be defeated and forced to flee or stop after that. Basically he will be a eye opener against the crew.

The reason for choosing those two is:

A) Yamato: I think everyone can agree that she does not look planned and is forced. At the same time she asked to join the crew but several smaller things keeps her from it. I don't think that this is just to make her join in the last page but to make her not joining something memorable. Similar to a cop that is shot right before retiring, a subversion of sorts and a good tragedy to end act 3 and start the final arc of the series.
B) Kid: He is already ready to fight and prove himself. Unlike Yamato (that I think will be disabled in a more permanent way even if not dying), his case is more of getting a worf effect in favor of the admiral.

I'm not really sure if he's gonna fight everyone, he could very well rely on some tricks and hax abilities in order to lower the numbers leaving only a few threats, but he's definitely gonna do some impressive shit, oda's been hyping him up for a reason

I can see him take some characters by surprise and absorb their nutrients, or trap some in his roots or use toxins from his plants, something along lines that doesn't require him to directly face some opponents

Yeah, and a lot of ZKKers had/have difficulty believing their intricately plotted mindmaps weren't true.

I think that even though your analysis is interesting, and you might have confidence in it, to keep expectations lower regardless. That way you wont be disappointed, and if it turns out going your way you can be happy you predicted it.
Post automatically merged:

Eh I think a lot of it is backlash for how Yonko fans used to do the same things for admirals. There's obviously gonna be feelings of vindication knowing that they were right about YC's=Admirals being retarded the entire time, but yeah there are some overreactions. I think on average most admiral fans rate yonkos higher than Yonko fans rate admirals.
Fair enough. But Kinyagi is seriously going the way of ZKK theorists and we all know how that ended up. Even Oda isn’t that retarded to have GB neg the whole alliance or any of the SNs, they’re not one-time hype tool scrubs like King and Queen.

It seems Green Bull might have powers based on this thing. It has soul sucking powers and poisonous.

It seem Green Bull fight with the allience is starting like the Bull of Heaven battle. I am expecting a lot of people to die but I also expect his immediate defeat.

Fair enough. But Kinyagi is seriously going the way of ZKK theorists and we all know how that ended up. Even Oda isn’t that retarded to have GB neg the whole alliance or any of the SNs, they’re not one-time hype tool scrubs like King and Queen.
Yeah I kinda touched on the ZKK nature lmao, like sure, it all makes sense in YOUR head, but from a more holistic perspective it doesn't quite add up.

Not only you expect a fight in One Piece to not be dragged, you also expect people, even a lot of it, to die? :josad:
I like to put in research into what might happen, I see parallels but I don't really believe it. Green Bull's appearance seems to reflect The Bull of Heaven from the poem "Epic of Gilgamesh". When the Bull first appears to kill Gilgamesh, it kill 100 men immediately. It then kills another 200, and then 300 before it is finally deal with by Gilgamesh and his companion Enkidu. I speculate a bunch of fodder and not so important character swill die before Luffy and Yamato beat Green Bull. Oda has been pulling the kill trigger lately so death near maybe.

This creature was described to have the head of a bull and be capable of stabbing people and draining them of their life force. The only way to appeal to this monster was to offer it favorite thing which was alcohol. If you offered that, maybe it might not poison/drain your life force and let you go.

I gotta be honest, I am a little nervous at the thought of Rokyugyu crashing the party.

Regardless of who Luffy just beat. We have to remember that he is incredibly clumsy and foolish. He has a tendency to be overwhelmed when he’s caught off guard. Greenbull’s powers are seriously broken and he can easily take out large groups in a surprise attack with little to no resistance.

Normally I wouldn’t be too stressed out over 1 Admiral going up to the alliance. But Greenbull’s power is perfect for this type of scenario. Hopefully Luffy has FS active when he attacks.

Last edited:
The nik of Admiralturds :suresure:

Unless the heavy hitters are far from their best condition (Luffy, Law, Kid, Marco), forget it.

Even if he straight up loses or chooses to retreat, I think Aramaki will fight the entire alliance and look absolutely insane while he’s doing it.
This is quite sneaky from you. He might fight the "entire alliance" (fodders and some semi-relevant ppl) and you will be able to say that he "looked insane" :milaugh:

I think we’ll get some crazy choreography where Ryokugyu alternates between everyone in the alliance and holds his own.
And another one lmao.