Future Events I might take a massive L for this prediction, but screw it. Ryokugyu is going to clap the alliance.

Powerscaling wont matter in a situation when the adversary has hax and a mostly unknown DF. Kaido is a straight forward brawler and Big Mom is a brute who doesnt know how to fight. When it comes to Top Tiers they can defeat, these 2 are the easiest.

What they gonna do when GB shits out a massive AoE branch attack that subdues them all in a second and sucks out their nutrients. Every second the branch is impaled in them...they will grow weaker. You think powerscaling matters here lol.

I’ve been reviewing a lot of footage (movies, clips, etc) of Yoshio Harada, the actor that Ryokugyu is based off of.

One thing that is sticking out really, really hard, is that in most of his action movies Harada always has a battle where he fights MANY opponents at once.

Hell, based on what I’ve seen, fighting against ridiculous odds is more or less his thing.

Oda clearly put a lot of effort into making sure Ryokugyu homages Harada, even moreso than I can remember with any of the admirals.

Aramaki literally has a reference to Harada’s lyrics tatoo’d on his chest.

I think, based on how much Oda is homaging Harada, a fight between Ryokugyu and the alliance is inevitable. I don’t agree with people that think it will be interrupted. And I no longer think that Aramaki will win via some sneaky hax AOE.

Even if he straight up loses or chooses to retreat, I think Aramaki will fight the entire alliance and look absolutely insane while he’s doing it. In the same way that Marco was alternating between King and Queen in 1006, I think we’ll get some crazy choreography where Ryokugyu alternates between everyone in the alliance and holds his own.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Wuuuke

@All chadmiral bros

@Chrono @kurwa @sanjikun @MonsterKaido @Kerkovian
@Bango🍅
this would be insane lol

I’ve been reviewing a lot of footage (movies, clips, etc) of Yoshio Harada, the actor that Ryokugyu is based off of.

One thing that is sticking out really, really hard, is that in most of his action movies Harada always has a battle where he fights MANY opponents at once.

Hell, based on what I’ve seen, fighting against ridiculous odds is more or less his thing.

Oda clearly put a lot of effort into making sure Ryokugyu homages Harada, even moreso than I can remember with any of the admirals.

Aramaki literally has a reference to Harada’s lyrics tatoo’d on his chest.

I think, based on how much Oda is homaging Harada, a fight between Ryokugyu and the alliance is inevitable. I don’t agree with people that think it will be interrupted. And I no longer think that Aramaki will win via some sneaky hax AOE.

Even if he straight up loses or chooses to retreat, I think Aramaki will fight the entire alliance and look absolutely insane while he’s doing it. In the same way that Marco was alternating between King and Queen in 1006, I think we’ll get some crazy choreography where Ryokugyu alternates between everyone in the alliance and holds his own.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Wuuuke

@All chadmiral bros

@Chrono @kurwa @sanjikun @MonsterKaido @Kerkovian
@Bango🍅
Yeah i also have the same theory that ryu is gonna beat all of them.
Also in the yt link you posted the actor that Kizaru is based on comes to his help, so that's also a possibility.

Ryokugyu's purpose this arc is just to show Luffy is finally ready to face off Admirals one on one, all other previous arcs the purpose of Admirals showing up at the end was also to determine SHs/Luffy's progress in comparison to final foes,
Ryokugyu and Luffy will fight on Toe to Toe and both getting injuries until Shogun finally intervenes and declares that marines are not welcome in Wano, thats how Ryokugyu will back off knowing he will not be able to accomplish his motives in wano, but he will still take King and Queen with himself,
Ready to bet anyone on this :goyea:

There’s a great chance that he is the post timeskip Kuma and will body everyone, serving as development for one of the straw hats or perhaps for another character like Zoro.

This isn’t as crazy of a prediction as fanboys are leading you to believe lol.
Oda doesn't do that anymore. He speed-rushes through the story and doesn't care about any "character development" outside of Luffy getting powerups after powerups.

He either writes some stupid intervention to stop Aramaki from even reaching them or he simply pulls his reverse-side-off-the-coin-card again (Aramaki being the last admiral to get revealed and getting bodied against the SHs/alliance to make the world even more unstable vs Kuzan being the first admiral getting revealed and bodying the SHs to seemingly make the world stable again).