Future Events I might take a massive L for this prediction, but screw it. Ryokugyu is going to clap the alliance.

Do you expect Green Bull to be stronger than Kaido? he is not and i think not even close.
sure they are both in the level admiral/yonko level but those people of the same range differ in power. just think about the Vice admiral level there are people like Vergo and people like Maynard.
WB for example war a yonko and he was old and sick and still Akainu make a sneak move on him by using his subordinate, even though Akainu was obviously the strongest marine.

How to tell someone you concede without literally telling them you concede
:holdthisl:
Your name includes Sanji. That in itself is an L already. luls

Also, "strongest = most powerful" doesn't mean he would be the most brightest, the smartest, the fastest of the bunch across all boards. I mean Kaido failed in all of these categories and lost.

Sit on that L.

The only logical way i can see Greenbull winning this is by using a sneaky hax of some sort like Caesar clown or taking them off guard. Otherwise there's just no way he would solo the alliance.

I think people must realize that the alliance in Wano is much stronger than Whitbeard forces on Marineford (an old and sick yonko whose strongest support was Marco). Saying Aramaki will solo the alliance fairly is like saying him alone could have put a stop to the Marineford war or that he can solo Whitebeard fleet plus an additional Yonko. This would make absolutely no sense, ain't no way this is happening

Oda will probably make him look good for a couple of chapter than he will be put in his place and retreat after maybe taking something or someone from them. This is not sabaody, pre timeskip or dressrosa, nobody will run away

Luffy, Kid, Law, Yamato, Zoro, Marco, Jimbei, Killer, Sanji and many more losing against Greenbull ? Hell no:kidwat:

Do you expect Green Bull to be stronger than Kaido? he is not and i think not even close.
sure they are both in the level admiral/yonko level but those people of the same range differ in power. just think about the Vice admiral level there are people like Vergo and people like Maynard.
WB for example war a yonko and he was old and sick and still Akainu make a sneak move on him by using his subordinate, even though Akainu was obviously the strongest marine.
That was Sengoku's plot