Future Events I might take a massive L for this prediction, but screw it. Ryokugyu is going to clap the alliance.

You want Green Bull to do what Kaido, Big Mom and 30.000 men couldn't?

You want Green Bull to do what the entire marines + Schichibukai was needed to do in similar scenario?

I hope my man Green Bull gets paid over time, gets the stripes and is promoted above Akainu and above Kong if that happens.

Also give him the title If it's 10.000 on 1 Always bet on Green Bull similar to Kaidos.

You want Green Bull to do what Kaido, Big Mom and 30.000 men couldn't?

You want Green Bull to do what the entire marines + Schichibukai was needed to do in similar scenario?

I hope my man Green Bull gets paid over time, gets the stripes and is promoted above Akainu and above Kong if that happens.

Also give him the title If it's 10.000 on 1 Always bet on Green Bull similar to Kaidos.
Lmfao you'd have to give him the title of Worlds TRUE strongest if he pulled that shit off

Just because he was the strongest doesn't mean shit though. There are other factors (DF, battle IQ, willpower, etc...) that may be the determining factor. A fight between Kaido and Ryo would at least be an extreme diff. fight.
GB can't push Kaido to extreme diff when he's clearly weaker than Akainu.

And yes it matters because Luffy only needs 5-10% of the damage he did to Kaido to beat a regular Admiral. Kaido is a massive tank. Luffy reached his level the second he learned ACoA.

ACoC Luffy was already stronger than GB. Kaido even implied he was >= BM. Now imagine awakened Luffy. No shot.

Just because he was the strongest doesn't mean shit though. There are other factors (DF, battle IQ, willpower, etc...) that may be the determining factor. A fight between Kaido and Ryo would at least be an extreme diff. fight.
Pretending that strongest means physically strongest and not the guy who wins every 1v1 lmao

And how does Ryokugyu take him to extreme diff when Kaido whoops Ryokugyu's superior with less than that?

I’ve been reviewing a lot of footage (movies, clips, etc) of Yoshio Harada, the actor that Ryokugyu is based off of.

One thing that is sticking out really, really hard, is that in most of his action movies Harada always has a battle where he fights MANY opponents at once.

Hell, based on what I’ve seen, fighting against ridiculous odds is more or less his thing.

Oda clearly put a lot of effort into making sure Ryokugyu homages Harada, even moreso than I can remember with any of the admirals.

Aramaki literally has a reference to Harada’s lyrics tatoo’d on his chest.

I think, based on how much Oda is homaging Harada, a fight between Ryokugyu and the alliance is inevitable. I don’t agree with people that think it will be interrupted. And I no longer think that Aramaki will win via some sneaky hax AOE.

Even if he straight up loses or chooses to retreat, I think Aramaki will fight the entire alliance and look absolutely insane while he’s doing it. In the same way that Marco was alternating between King and Queen in 1006, I think we’ll get some crazy choreography where Ryokugyu alternates between everyone in the alliance and holds his own.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Wuuuke

@All chadmiral bros

@Chrono @kurwa @sanjikun @MonsterKaido @Kerkovian
@Bango🍅
They'll fight certainly but it won't finish

The thing is that Sakazuki mentioned for GB to not engage but he’s doing it anyway right? If you noticed that Luffy’s encounter with Fujitora at the end of Dressrosa, he put up more of a fight than previously.

An Admiral is in a emperor’s territory now. This is narratively the moment for Luffy to stale mate an admiral to show that progression. If we are end game soon, this will be an indicator of Luffy’s current level.

Threads like this for me shows people aren’t used to where Luffy is at strength wise. This manga is on its way to the end. Luffy can’t struggle against an admiral forever.
Tell me one reason why Gear 5 which totally made fun of Kaido and beat him comprehensibly after awakening despite the fact that Kaido 1 v 1 is impossible to beat shouldn't outdo Green Bull?

He getting clapped is far more probable. Ignoring Akainu and not taking things as seriously as needed ,because he wants to impress his boss..

Plus Even if Luffy doesn't like it,Oda will make him be recognised as a hero of Wano in the end,so that is one way of doing it.

You
I’ve been reviewing a lot of footage (movies, clips, etc) of Yoshio Harada, the actor that Ryokugyu is based off of.

One thing that is sticking out really, really hard, is that in most of his action movies Harada always has a battle where he fights MANY opponents at once.

Hell, based on what I’ve seen, fighting against ridiculous odds is more or less his thing.

Oda clearly put a lot of effort into making sure Ryokugyu homages Harada, even moreso than I can remember with any of the admirals.

Aramaki literally has a reference to Harada’s lyrics tatoo’d on his chest.

I think, based on how much Oda is homaging Harada, a fight between Ryokugyu and the alliance is inevitable. I don’t agree with people that think it will be interrupted. And I no longer think that Aramaki will win via some sneaky hax AOE.

Even if he straight up loses or chooses to retreat, I think Aramaki will fight the entire alliance and look absolutely insane while he’s doing it. In the same way that Marco was alternating between King and Queen in 1006, I think we’ll get some crazy choreography where Ryokugyu alternates between everyone in the alliance and holds his own.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @Wiwi @scoobie3 @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Wuuuke

@All chadmiral bros

@Chrono @kurwa @sanjikun @MonsterKaido @Kerkovian
@Bango🍅
You gonna get clapped by us

I don’t mind GreenBull winning against Luffy 1 vs 1 extreme diff especially if his fruit is the God of the forest fruit but him fighting the whole alliance and winning low diff head on will mean that the powerscaling has gone down the drain and it is meaningless to do from now on.

And you know what I actually think it might actually happen and Greenbull does indeed low diff the alliance head on but that’s because Oda is a bad author and that’s the truth he is inconsistent in his writing and is mid as fuck
Post automatically merged:

Nah, it’ll pull up they’re portrayal overall and make it undeniable that not only are they stronger than commanders but in the same tier as the Yonko.
No stupid if Greenbull low diffs the alliance in a head on fight it means he is waaay stronger than the Yonko themselves not on the same tier but you have a low IQ to understand this. This is why I hate fanboys because their IQ is very minuscule like this fucker