I need your guys’ opinion on something

As someone said already, California is crazy expensive. Keep that in mind before taking any decision.

Lol dude, Cali housing market is a mess. You need more than a million to buy a decent house there.
Wat a million? Sorry i didnt know about that since i'm asian. My house is more or less just 100 grand if its converted into dollars so a million is just less than realistic lol

Wat a million? Sorry i didnt know about that since i'm asian. My house is more or less just 100 grand if its converted into dollars so a million is just less than realistic lol
Yeah thats why its difficult to buy a house there even if you have a high salary. I know several people who moved to Texas, Arizona, and other states during this pandemic because they couldn't buy houses in California.

Last edited:
take everything into consideration and then decide... anticipate consequence and shortcomings.. what you'll loose if you chose one over another.. and whether is beneficial in the long run...well regrets are inevitable.. but when regret comes from things that you forsake from something better, ideal, and worth it... you can mitigate it by realizing what better and invaluable you got in exchange.
Post automatically merged:

if you want moral support with this.. hook me up

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You're either gonna be miserable working a job you don't like, constantly regretting (for a good bit) that you didn't atleast attempt to pursue your passion while still young.

Or you're gonna be miserable facing the harsh reality of a nonexistent acting career in an expensive shithole like California, except in this case in debt and without a secured income.

Which one suits you more, you have to know yourself.

Say hypothetically, you had the opportunity to go to California for college to pursue an acting career you’ve been working towards, but you also had the choice of staying in your hometown for a nice job offer but it’s for something you don’t enjoy doing, which one would you choose? I’m kinda curious
Take the job offer and look to start your acting career through another avenue, so many go to california for acting, the chances of you making it there are very slim, besides, we live in the age of internet, build a sufficient following on social media and it'll be that much easier to get into acting later.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Say hypothetically, you had the opportunity to go to California for college to pursue an acting career you’ve been working towards, but you also had the choice of staying in your hometown for a nice job offer but it’s for something you don’t enjoy doing, which one would you choose? I’m kinda curious
Always, always, ALWAYS leave your hometown, I cannot recommend this strongly enough. See the world, pursue your dreams, create new goals; ANYTHING is better than standing still your entire life. Especially with acting, you’ve got a finite window of time in which you can really make a splash, so if the brass ring is within reach, grasp it and don’t let go until they make you :cheers:

Always, always, ALWAYS leave your hometown, I cannot recommend this strongly enough. See the world, pursue your dreams, create new goals; ANYTHING is better than standing still your entire life. Especially with acting, you’ve got a finite window of time in which you can really make a splash, so if the brass ring is within reach, grasp it and don’t let go until they make you :cheers:
Being in your hometown doesn't mean you're standing still or that you can't pursue your dreams.

B

Ballel

is like dying slow and feel your soul getting sucked each day.
Haha, that's how school felt for me.

Ot: As many already said, acting is hard to achieve in California. There are other places where you can build an acting carreer while still having a secure job at the same time.

Some college acting degree is completely useless. It's all about connections and f*cking the big guys in the industry to even get an opportunity for a role.

You should consider that.