Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only BB and Imu remain :steef: but really since Kaidou sees Shanks as the only living person among those five shadows it's time for the red boi hype train :endthis:
am not interested in imu
introduced too late for me to care .

personally think luffy defeated someone stronger than shanks (with help ofc) so I cant really say am too excited for that either.
its an interesting potential plotline nonetheless.

How is it faulty ?
Being top tired don't mean you can control a DF right away .
As we saw with BB and Sabo .
Plus your eg make no sense we not talking about a baby but a 28 old with monster genes.
A devil fruit will obviously be stronger in the hands of a stronger character, that's just obvious, give a fodder Akainu's fruit and give a top tier Akainu's fruit and the latter obviously shit stomps the former.

Momo is eight years old mentally, as for "monster genes" it was literally stated one or two chapters ago that he lacks strength, the only good thing he has because of Oden genes is durability.

There's not a single reason to believe Momo's attacks with his devil fruit are anywhere near Kaido's, the WSC, and we'll probably see it this chapter, Momo's Blast Breath will look pathetic compared to Kaido's and I'm willing to bet on it.

Zoro already negged strongest YC1 and still isn't ready for Mihawk

Mean while Shanks still hasn't defeated anyone stronger than Lord of the coast in manga.

Maybe he will once he defeats bartolomeo.
@Seraphoenix at least Shanks + his entire crew got collectively as much hype against weakest admiral as Old and Rusty Rayleigh did against strongest admiral.

I guess its great hype for Shanks
He can stop an admiral with help of his entire crew

If he didn't lose his arm maybe he could do it by himself like old and Rusty Rayleigh could
I really don't have time for your retarded takes today. Smarten up like 4 standard deviations and then we can have a conversation. Easiest way to do this is to get off your knees and stop servicing Lee.

Why is no one asking the obvious question here: Why did Shanks even use Conqueror's Haki to begin with? Just to scare away Aramaki? Does Shanks periodically just use his Haki when he's out on the open sea to scare away potential enemies? Like once every 15 min in a radius of 1km from Shanks' ship lol

As we saw last chapter shanks is outside wano. i think he is releasing his haki and it's range is covering whole wano . GB has good Obs haki ( maybe somewhat lower than fujitora) as oda show him as first to sense shanks haki and also i think bcz of this distraction he got hit by momo's boro breath(of course only his ability).

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah and she’s just gonna stand still and let him to that :suresure:
That's what she did against Kid and Law, so it won't be any different.

Why isn’t he sucking out Momo‘s life
Not doing=/=Cannot do.

He's not doing it due to plot reasons, but we know for a fact that he could do it as he already demonstrated. So we can't really use that to prove he can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.