Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wut:saden:
Admiral-boys i suggest you go with - green lul is the weakest admiral tiers below Akainu and the others-narrative:shame:
Wait why extensive damage to Aramaki? Isnt dis just the misleading spoiler again just like the previous chapter? The way the spoiler says "extensive damage" is like Aramaki's fire defense is lower than fodders or somethin :lusalty:

Last week:

"Momonosuke bites Greenbull and takes him away from the Flower Capital and the others"

This week:

"Greenbull took extensive damage he almost died, he begged Momonosuke to stop and he did stopped, Aramaki went home afterwards"

Providers don't even hide their favoritism
:kobeha:

Why is no one asking the obvious question here: Why did Shanks even use Conqueror's Haki to begin with? Just to scare away Aramaki? Does Shanks periodically just use his Haki when he's out on the open sea to scare away potential enemies? Like once every 15 min in a radius of 1km from Shanks' ship lol
When Shanks busts a nut he releases a huge COC blast

He was doing a den den mushi video chat with Makino. Seeing her twerk that ass released a powerful nut

@TheAncientCenturion lance told me this.

the full picture is that fucking MOMONOSUKE damaged him and he ran away from Shanks' coc. What else is there, what could there possibly be that makes this not a crushing loss for Admiral Sisters
Dude people may think just bcz momo burned plants that GB produced as damaged then we can consider that as bullshit bcz greenbull is logia.

That's what she did against Kid and Law, so it won't be any different.

Not doing=/=Cannot do.

He's not doing it due to plot reasons, but we know for a fact that he could do it as he already demonstrated. So we can't really use that to prove he can't do it.
You’re literally assuming his haki is strong enough to pierce her

am not interested in imu
introduced too late for me to care .

personally think luffy defeated someone stronger than shanks (with help ofc) so I cant really say am too excited for that either.
its an interesting potential plotline nonetheless.
Yea its way too late...Kaguya vibes there, dominating out of nowhere. I do hope that Imu is actually someone we've been introduced to tho...like Xebec or someone not only strong but also relatable...

Status
Not open for further replies.