Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is no one asking the obvious question here: Why did Shanks even use Conqueror's Haki to begin with? Just to scare away Aramaki? Does Shanks periodically just use his Haki when he's out on the open sea to scare away potential enemies? Like once every 15 min in a radius of 1km from Shanks' ship lol
You don't need to use haki for another character to sense it, Blackbeard could sense Luffy's haki in the PTS where Luffy didn't even know what it was.

It would've been another story if Aramaki said "I can't deal with the Red Hair pirate crew on top of the alliance", but his first impulse (not knowing Shanks' goal) just by sensing Shanks' presence, after playing the big bad guy, was, "shit, I need to get outta here asap.

That's what it sounds like based off the spoilers. Gotta wait for the chapter to see, but this has typical Oda all over it. This is not meant to dehype GB, a lot of people gonna be disappointed if that's what they're expecting. It's simply Oda throwing the kitchen sink at GB to force him to finally leave, he's doing all of this against Akainu's orders to make things worse, so tackling an entire Yonkou crew while he's dealing with an alliance that took down 2 Yonkou behind Akainu's back would be incredibly stupid even for him. Oda simply avoided a nasty situation by inserting Shanks, since we all know damn well no one is taking on that alliance, and we know damn well Momo and the scabbards weren't stopping GB either.

Oda had his cake and ate it too. Promoted Shanks (bonus for incoming movie), hyped GB (at the cost of shitting on 2 commanders), hyped Momo. No one worth a lick moving forward (rip Queen/King, commander era is over) really lost face, but no one really did anything either. That's what this is looking like rn.
Does he really even have to take them on tho
it seems like he doesnt even want the risk of being seen by them .

its fine and dandy if you come face to face with your opponent , see what they got before realizing you are outmatched

but sensing his conquerors
and avoiding it all together sounds a lot like a pussy.

this is the type of shit BB pulled pos mf and I felt the exact same way I feel now.

Status
Not open for further replies.