I share with you my ignored members list ..but..there is something wrong

i have a list about 10 member i ignored, most of them are aggressive zoro fan, they are so extreme that i can't communicate with. if i slightly touch to zoro, or even someone relates to zoro, they will point their guns at me

it is absolutely normal until i notice that most of the theads are covered by them, just 10 zoro fans,

:luffywat: why this is the case ?
10? I must be doing something wrong then, mine keeps growing with Sanji haters. I usually just actively ignore them, until they piss me off to the point I want to throw my phone/laptop then I realize the rage isn't good and put them on actual ignore.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
10? I must be doing something wrong then, mine keeps growing with Sanji haters. I usually just actively ignore them, until they piss me off to the point I want to throw my phone/laptop then I realize the rage isn't good and put them on actual ignore.

Wahooooo! I made the cut I usually get cut from the team

She keeps trolling me, and posted a trans Sanji in my thread they all hijacked, so she earned her spot there.
What are you being such a weenie for? They're just messing with you.
Besides, no offense but you do say a ton of stupid shit sometimes, and some people will call you out for that.
It's nothing exclusive to you, it happens to a lot of people, that's just how it is.
Would you rather live in an echo chamber of people blowing you and agreeing with every single thing you say, or would you rather they actually had different opinions from time to time and called you out when ever you were wrong?
Me personally, I like the latter the most. But you ain't me.

I don’t tend to put people on ignore . But most zoro fans just blindly follow hate Sanji and lack critical analysis and stupid agenda . Some of the members get away because of mod protection and because of admin friendship .

There are good Zoro fans as well like Cinera still respect you my man .
Post automatically merged:

What are you being such a weenie for? They're just messing with you.
Besides, no offense but you do say a ton of stupid shit sometimes, and some people will call you out for that.
It's nothing exclusive to you, it happens to a lot of people, that's just how it is.
Would you rather live in an echo chamber of people blowing you and agreeing with every single thing you say, or would you rather they actually had different opinions from time to time and called you out when ever you were wrong?
Me personally, I like the latter the most. But you ain't me.
Let’s all agree almost every members in WG are brain dead . :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Everybody ignore me
Just post bad takes on Zoro and Admiral I trust you won’t be ignored here .

Last edited: