I share with you my ignored members list ..but..there is something wrong

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I am glad you chose to ignore the people you can't get along with. It's the best thing to do, but I don't see any point in publicly sharing the list. It looks almost as if you're bragging about ignoring people or something which honestly makes you look narcissistic.
Literally nobody know who he is maybe an alt either way nobody care

Yeah, I can kinda understand where you're getting at given how different our opinions are. I don't feel the same about you though. I don't engage in arguments with people that I don't enjoy talking to. I consider you one of the fun people to argue with regardless of how much you disagree with me. That's why I never utter a word of insult at you even when you use derogatory terms while talking to me. Ngl, I find that kinda amusing, you know, like, annoying a friend irl and getting insulted by him.
:zorothink:Wait a minute,
You were not wanking zoro like this neither were you having such takes over characters
Seems like since wano started , especially since 2020, you've been on a steamroll on zoro wank

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:zorothink:Wait a minute,
You were not wanking zoro like this neither were you having such takes over characters
Seems like since wano started , especially since 2020, you've been on a steamroll on zoro wank
I've been a Zoro advocate probably long before you were on OJ. I lost interest in the middle, which coincides with the time you were active on OJ. Me, bogard, Tacy, ZenZu and Van were originally from Narutobase.