I share with you my ignored members list ..but..there is something wrong

The Usual Suspects
Every fucking time @Finalbeta
Post automatically merged:

I understand a few of them, but Finalbeta too? Lol
Yes. Definitely
Post automatically merged:

Either you caught @Finalbeta on really bad day or mistakely put him on ignore list lmao coz i dont think he's aggressive but rather respectful
False. I can go QUOTE ten far fetched troll comments on just about any post in the forum

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
i have a list about 10 member i ignored, most of them are aggressive zoro fan, they are so extreme that i can't communicate with. if i slightly touch to zoro, or even someone relates to zoro, they will point their guns at me

it is absolutely normal until i notice that most of the theads are covered by them, just 10 zoro fans,

:luffywat: why this is the case ?
Why is Finalbeta and Roronoasama in there when all they do is wank their favourite characters??? :yasu:

Sanji Stans block me because they know I crush those clahns with all the Zboi facts

Billsimpton and Chrono are giant pussies
Sanji stans do be looking a lil weak these days. WCI broke them 1000 fold
Still waiting for - 1 chromo to unignore me so I can neg diff him in the spoiler thread again.

Sanji stans do be looking a lil weak these days. WCI broke them 1000 fold
Still waiting for - 1 chromo to unignore me so I can neg diff him in the spoiler thread again.
They go on rants about how Sanji negs Zoro due to his speed LOL

Forgot to add Pandaman too, because that guy admitted to reporting me. So I tried to get him banned.

People who report and ignore are giant pussies, if you cant handle the heat get out the kitchen

They go on rants about how Sanji negs Zoro due to his speed LOL

Forgot to add Pandaman too, because that guy admitted to reporting me. So I tried to get him banned.

People who report and ignore are giant pussies, if you cant handle the heat get out the kitchen
Mofos be making raw lamb and wondering why gordo tells em to fuck off