Bougya I think it’s time for the Shanks fandom to break off from the Yonko fandom

Recent events have made it clear that it’s not only Admiral and Mihawk bros who want to downplay Shanks. Even Kaido, BM, and BB fans have started downplaying him because his superior showings, which makes them feel insecure. Just look at how BM and BB fans like @JoNdule and @Erkan12 are coming up with desperate cope arguments like “Kid’s railgun exploding is what really KOed him!” because they know that Shanks 0.5 shotting Kid casually makes BM and BB look much weaker than Shanks. Not even Admiral fans stoop so low as to use that to downplay Shanks. If other Yonko fans are gonna start making even worse anti-Shanks arguments than Admiral fans, why should we remain allies with them?

He doesn't have feat or portrayal to sustain your affirmation.
Post automatically merged:

Yes Shanks is so scared of Kaido. That explains why he faced off against Kaido on the way to MF and sent Crydo running back to Wano empty-handed while Shanks was the one who got to achieve his goal
He never went to war against him for Poneglyph or to revenge Oden.

He doesn't have feat or portrayal to sustain your affirmation.

He never went to war against him for Poneglyph or to revenge Oden.
Because Shanks didn’t care about going after the One Piece until Joyboy returned. Your logic makes no sense. If Shanks didn’t go after Kaido’s RP because he was scared to fight Kaido, why would he be fine with fighting the guy who beat Kaido?

Recent events have made it clear that it’s not only Admiral and Mihawk bros who want to downplay Shanks. Even Kaido, BM, and BB fans have started downplaying him because his superior showings, which makes them feel insecure. Just look at how BM and BB fans like @JoNdule and @Erkan12 are coming up with desperate cope arguments like “Kid’s railgun exploding is what really KOed him!” because they know that Shanks 0.5 shotting Kid casually makes BM and BB look much weaker than Shanks. Not even Admiral fans stoop so low as to use that to downplay Shanks. If other Yonko fans are gonna start making even worse anti-Shanks arguments than Admiral fans, why should we remain allies with them?
Except I am a Kaido fan ,not LInlin's

The fact you feel so hurt to make a thread by calling out me and erkan specifically is sad

Reminds of certain Zoro fans when they cry and make personal threads by tagging Me or mentioning how "zoro isn't loved as he should be"

This is so pathetic

No wondrr why I can't stand Shanks ,Mihawk and Zoro fans

Because Shanks didn’t care about going after the One Piece until Joyboy returned. Your logic makes no sense. If Shanks didn’t go after Kaido’s RP because he was scared to fight Kaido, why would he be fine with fighting the guy who beat Kaido?
What makes you think that Shanks no anything about who is JoyBoy?

Who said that Shanks is fine fighting the guy who beat Kaido?

Shanks since beginning wanted to claim One Piece but he didn't until their former Yonko enemies were dethroned. Now his only real enemy is Teach while having 2 potential allies as Buggy and Luffy. So he can literally make a 3 Yonko alliance against Teach and he will be safe.