Bougya I think it’s time for the Shanks fandom to break off from the Yonko fandom

Recent events have made it clear that it’s not only Admiral and Mihawk bros who want to downplay Shanks. Even Kaido, BM, and BB fans have started downplaying him because his superior showings, which makes them feel insecure. Just look at how BM and BB fans like @JoNdule and @Erkan12 are coming up with desperate cope arguments like “Kid’s railgun exploding is what really KOed him!” because they know that Shanks 0.5 shotting Kid casually makes BM and BB look much weaker than Shanks. Not even Admiral fans stoop so low as to use that to downplay Shanks. If other Yonko fans are gonna start making even worse anti-Shanks arguments than Admiral fans, why should we remain allies with them?
:christindeed:

@Red Admiral thoughts?

Recent events have made it clear that it’s not only Admiral and Mihawk bros who want to downplay Shanks. Even Kaido, BM, and BB fans have started downplaying him because his superior showings, which makes them feel insecure. Just look at how BM and BB fans like @JoNdule and @Erkan12 are coming up with desperate cope arguments like “Kid’s railgun exploding is what really KOed him!” because they know that Shanks 0.5 shotting Kid casually makes BM and BB look much weaker than Shanks. Not even Admiral fans stoop so low as to use that to downplay Shanks. If other Yonko fans are gonna start making even worse anti-Shanks arguments than Admiral fans, why should we remain allies with them?
Civil war, beautiful.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

What next @Shiroyru wanking Akainu over kaido ?

But seriously shanks 0.5 kid and killer which not even kaido or big mom can‘t do this .
‘Heck we have greenbull neg diff king and queen , took take care of scabbards without bleeding unlike kaido has gallons of blood, beat weevil . If I am shanks fans I would be wanking greenbull for shanks agenda

I think you underestimate blackbeard , but whatever .

‘’Yeah I have shanks > kaido or big mom due shanks one shot Kidd and killer which I change my mind .

Last edited:
He doesn't have feat or portrayal to sustain your affirmation.
Post automatically merged:

He never went to war against him for Poneglyph or to revenge Oden.
Tbf, neither did Whitebeard or anyone else.

Whitebeard literally explained why: All out war will mean death of innocent people. This is why the conflict we got was in the form of a raid on a specific night.

These people are not scared of each other.

As a "Mihawk bro", let me say I never downplay Shanks. I feast on his feats thinking of what's coming in the future.

I dislike that being a Mihawk fan and believing he's stronger seems to mean I can't also stan Shanks, I love Shanks on his own too. lol And Thanks, if he exists, would be up to a good start.
They are the one coming up with copes such us most skilled swordsman and making endless threads why he won't be Zoro final fight
Why are these stans whose fav character is getting all these hype moments dead set on coming after Mihawk no matter how much he shines or one shots 3 billion characters:milaugh:

Tbf, neither did Whitebeard or anyone else.

Whitebeard literally explained why: All out war will mean death of innocent people. This is why the conflict we got was in the form of a raid on a specific night.

These people are not scared of each other.
Whitebeard never aimed for One Piece, Poneglyphs, Laugh Tale etc. His dream was his family so not going on war make sense.

All other Yonkos wants to go after One Piece so they have to battle each other and a certain point.

All Yonkos were kind of afraid of the other. Big Mom wanted Giant alliance to be sure she would beat the others. Kaido wanted the SMILES and Shanks wanted the others to be dethroned.

Shanks was believed by many to be far weaker so now he is simply breaking headcanons. Anyway people should just go for what they believe it is right without stupid agendas (even if in the end agendas are the true fire of this place lol). Also I don't know about Ndule but for Erkan hyping Shanks should be a win since eventually there are huge chances he will become BB hypetool, also his only scar is from BB, in a way that puts BB even above Mihawk (but still below the lord of the coast).