Chapter Discussion I was humiliated because of Zoro's performance.

What should I do?

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I bet with my friend that Zoro would kill Lucci this chapter or at least leave him unconscious throughout the arc, and now I'm being humiliated left and right because of how bad Zoro looks. I had to pay him $100. What excuses do you Zoro fans have for me?

Is it true that Zoro is using his strongest mode and still not getting past Lucci while his nakama friends are in danger?

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @nik87 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Tejas @Erkan12 @SkySanji

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That's the entire point of Lucci's character this arc, being arrogant and salty how far SH have progressed, completely delusional. He was saying similar stuff to Luffy too.
His defeat will be even sweeter because of that.

Ok, I'm starting to restore my trust in Zoro, but what if he doesn't defeat Lucci in the next chapter? I don't know why Oda makes Luffy defeat Lucci in 1 chapter and doesn't do all this clowning with Zoro, a long-lasting fight.

Ok, I'm starting to restore my trust in Zoro, but what if he doesn't defeat Lucci in the next chapter? I don't know why Oda makes Luffy defeat Lucci in 1 chapter and doesn't do all this clowning with Zoro, a long-lasting fight.
Because of narrative, he needs to keep Zoro out of the story for a while it's just easier to control the narrative that way, because Zoro is just too strong.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Predicting things in which chapters a go to if you like to give people free money.
Predict what will happen instead of when will it happen. :milaugh:
I exaggerated in the description, the bet was based on the fact that when we saw Zoro, it would be him defeating Lucci, what would happen to Lucci's body was extra to the bet. LOL And when we returned to Lucci vs Zoro, they're still fighting like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I bet with my friend that Zoro would kill Lucci this chapter or at least leave him unconscious throughout the arc, and now I'm being humiliated left and right because of how bad Zoro looks. I had to pay him $100. What excuses do you Zoro fans have for me?

Is it true that Zoro is using his strongest mode and still not getting past Lucci while his nakama friends are in danger?

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @nik87 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Tejas @Erkan12 @SkySanji
Even if Zoro used KoH, it doesn't mean he has to dash out Dragon Damnation level attacks all the time when he uses it..

Lookout at this KoH Rengoku Onigiri.. It's a flying slash version of Rengoku Onigiri..

That KoH Rengoku Onigiri Attack is still weaker than Black Rope Dragon Twister..

Also like i didn't notice and other pointed out to me Zoro is not wearing his Bandana.. Wouldn't be surprised if next chapter he puts it on..

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Even if Zoro used KoH, it doesn't mean he has to dash out Dragon Damnation level attacks all the time when he uses it..

Lookout at this KoH Rengoku Onigiri.. It's a flying slash version of Rengoku Onigiri..

That KoH Rengoku Onigiri Attack is still weaker than Black Rope Dragon Twister..

Also like i didn't notice and other pointed out to me Zoro is no wearing his Bandana.. Wouldn't surprised if next chapter he puts it on..
I think it was my mistake, as a fan of Zoro, I also believed that Kaku > Lucci, now I'm too embarrassed to say that again.:josad::myman: