Questions & Mysteries If BlackBeard will have a Mythical Zoan then...

Which Mythical Zoan Blackbeard should have?

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I was thinking Orochi's Yamata No Orochi is perfect for Blackbeard, due to this reason:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rd-will-pick-up-the-orochi-devil-fruit.12731/

That BB's flag has 8 bones, same as Beasts pirates, which affiliates with Orochi.

However, Oda also says Blackbeard's animal theme is Hippo, not Snake.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ackbeard-and-superior-to-luccis-leopard.9944/

''D: Hello Oda-sensei. I know it's a lot but could you tell us the best flower and animal that represents each of the Worst Generation?

Oda: Coming right up. I don't know very much about flowers so don't look too deeply into my choices in the language of flowers!''
  • Luffy: Monkey
  • Kid: Fighting Bull
  • Law: Snow Leopard
  • Blackbeard: Hippo
  • Zoro: Shark
  • Killer: Weasel
  • Hawkins: Horse
  • Bonney: Deer
  • Capone: Koala
  • Urouge: Elephant
  • Apoo: Orangutan
  • Drake: Allosaurus
- SBS Volume 95

But, how can you have both Hippo and Mythical Zoan at the same time?

Answer is here:

Taweret.

Similar to Phoenix both having the bird zoan ability + more, this is too having both hippo zoan ability + more.

What powers Mythical Zoan Hippo Taweret has?

First of all assuming it will have the basic Zoan Hippo's animal abilities + more due its mythical zoan god status:

Taweret has the ability to manipulate souls, similar to Big mom's ability. With this mythical zoan, not only user will have myhtical zoan healing, durability and endurance, they can probably use soul based attacks which Blackbeard currently doesn't have, he has the control over matter due to quake and darkness paramecia, but soul manipulation is a different type of ability.

I think this Mythical Zoan could turn Blackbeard into a superior version of prime Whitebeard / Big mom, which would be too overpowered to have all quake + darkness + soul based attacks at the same time.

Another possibility:

BaiZe Mythical zoan,

BaiZe's interesting ability is to eat the bad dreams, this could create more connection between the ''dreams'' and BB.
BaiZe's interesting ability is to eat the bad dreams, this could create more connection between the ''dreams'' and BB.
Interesting Erkan, consuming people's dreams is an interesting way, especially if consuming a dream makes him stronger.

He is already too op to give him even more DFs, let alone fruits like these where he doesn't need to train anything and already gain a "passive" skill which grants him 8 lifes (for example, if he gets Law's power, it won't boost him that much since you need to be a doctor and have some swordsmanship to effectively use this power).

I'd Say he already ATE a 3rd Zoan fruit long before he ate the Yami-Yami no Mi;

The Mythical Zoan; the Akuma Akuma no Mi; Model: Bai-Ze

Especially because of Akuma no Mi eaters having a Laugh that Matches their OG Fruit; I.E. Whitebeard are the Gura Gura no Mi; and Laughs like Gurararara; or Perona who ate the Horo Horo no mi; having a laugh like HoroHoroHoroHoro

Since the Bai-Ze of Chinese Mythology is known as the Haku Taku;

Bai ZE/HAkutaku

Zehahahahaha

G

Gorosei Informer

Especially because of Akuma no Mi eaters having a Laugh that Matches their OG Fruit; I.E. Whitebeard are the Gura Gura no Mi; and Laughs like Gurararara; or Perona who ate the Horo Horo no mi; having a laugh like HoroHoroHoroHoro

Bai ZE/HAkutaku

Zehahahahaha
Given what Saturn's apparent Zoan is now too, this seems even more believable too. Seems like something Oda will do, especially with the laugh connection as you mentioned ofc.

:smart::steef:

Given what Saturn's apparent Zoan is now too, this seems even more believable too. Seems like something Oda will do, especially with the laugh connection as you mentioned ofc.

:smart::steef:
It would Also explain WHY he's able to eat more than one Akuma no Mi without the same negative effects that any other unfortunate person would have;

Because the Bai-Ze has THREE Souls; so It Makes sense that Each Soul can have their own Fruit

G

Gorosei Informer

It would Also explain WHY he's able to eat more than one Akuma no Mi without the same negative effects that any other unfortunate person would have;

Because the Bai-Ze has THREE Souls; so It Makes sense that Each Soul can have their own Fruit
Holy shit thats perfect then! Absolutely perfect! I think it was said in Dressrosa that DFs bind to the souls of the user too?

:snoopy::crazwhat:

This is what I was thinking of too, this guy was in Dressrosa at least?:

He doesnt mention it binding to the souls and idk if they do or not, but it would makes sense? Although Big Mom's and Brook's fruits might complicate this? Idk lol. Wish Oda would actually explain this shit and not just give us a "theory" from Vegapunk, after waiting like 16 years for him to explain it?

Last edited by a moderator:

AL sama

Red Haired

Bai ZE/HAkutaku

Zehahahahaha
by that logic

luffy should be laughing like nikakakaakakaka
hancock melolololololo
robin hananananana