Questions & Mysteries If BlackBeard will have a Mythical Zoan then...

Which Mythical Zoan Blackbeard should have?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
What do you think of the possibility that the Yami yami is a mythical demon fruit of some sorts. Similarly to gorosei's fruit when awakened.
I've heard lots of theories that the Yami is secretly a "moon god" mythical zoan counterpart to the Nika Fruit.

I don't like those theories, but i think they are really plausible. The reason I don't like it is because I really like the idea of Yami being the most "special" and unique logia because of it lacking intangibility. It suits Teach really well imo.

If all the Gorosei have Yokai fruits, I hope Teach has a zoan that originates from another mythology, like Cerberus

Bai Ze has the most chances. There are a lot of detailed theories for it in reddit and other places.

One of the main points for it is BB's laugh is Ze ha ha ha.

WB laugh was Gu ra ra ra and he had the Gura Gura no mi.

So, Bai ZE ha ha ha seems like the kind of whacky shit oda would do lol
If Bai Ze is true then Teach started to laugh like ''Zehaha'' because of that DF, that means he already had it before time skip.

That also means Teach was holding back massively in all of his before time skip battles by not using his Zoan form.

Bai Ze has the most chances. There are a lot of detailed theories for it in reddit and other places.

One of the main points for it is BB's laugh is Ze ha ha ha.

WB laugh was Gu ra ra ra and he had the Gura Gura no mi.

So, Bai ZE ha ha ha seems like the kind of whacky shit oda would do lol
IKR? I Mean there are Other Aspects about Bai-ze that Much up with BlackBeard;

Bai-Ze's Favorite food being Flowers; Blackbeard Once being stated to have eaten Flowers; Knowledge of ALL the Akuma no Mis[and the Bai-Ze having Knowledge of ALL Supernatural Creatures]; the 3 Souls; which explains why he was able to eat more than 1 Akuma no Mi; with no negative consequences; Because Each Soul would get its own Fruit; since the Bai-ze has 3 Souls

Blackbeard's Beard Looking akin to Images of The Bai-Ze like this one: https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-542af314fd3f8a6e427dcff0fa1cb1f5-lq

also isn't it strange that we've NEVER Seen Blackbeard Bare-headed. . . It's Almost Like Oda's Hiding something he doesn't want us to see yet. . . LIKE MAYBE A ****ING 3RD Eye that would be a Dead Giveaway to his OG Fruit being the Bai-Ze Mythical Zoan Fruit!

Also Blackbeard has Never Slept(Probably because each Soul takes shifts in Controlling Blackbeard's Body; 1 Soul has control of the Body; while the other 2 are asleep at any give point within 24 Hours; with Each soul being awake for 8 hours while the other 2 sleep

If Bai Ze is true then Teach started to laugh like ''Zehaha'' because of that DF, that means he already had it before time skip.

That also means Teach was holding back massively in all of his before time skip battles by not using his Zoan form.
That's Probably EXACTLY how Blackbeard Managed to Give Shanks that Scar!

Last edited:
I did think of this before.

BB arsenal basically is alternative Immense haki

Gura Gura - alternate to AdCoC/AdCoA
Yami Yami - Alternate to Immense haki application like (Kaido , Bigmam and Law , Negating DF)

Only thing he lacks is - CoO and AdCoO
I had Viola fruit as a very good alternative to that or maybe some mythical which have a very good CoO hax , like Marco fruit has a application of logia intangiblity.
Law fruit can bypass haki.

Viola fruit with awakening might be the best alternative to CoO. but again I don't think so oda will go as far as to make viola relevent in the series again.