Questions & Mysteries If Crocodile gets a legit 1.9 billion, is he above 1.1 b Zolo and some YC1s?

If the bounties are legit, is Crocodile above average YC1s like Katakuri and Alber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just find it funny oda knew the bounty figures of righthands for some of the strongest pirates around
even the one he gave the strawhats beforehand
and decided to give croc 1.9 billion

its very telling.
iirc there was a thread here suggesting pocket knife Mihawk could beat him.
That clearly isn't happening.
Exactly
I honestly don't see any reason for Oda to give Crocodile 1.9B just to keep him fooder or YC 3 at best.
I don't think he's on another level compared to YC 1 like Marco/King/Katakuri because his bounty is based on 2 other things besides his DF strength but he has a good chance of being a bit stronger than them

I don't answer fanfics

The panel does not have to say it is the only thing for it to be inferred that it is the only thing.
There was only one factor mentioned for Mihawk's bounty which is his strength. Crocodile had three factors mentioned which are his logia fruit, intelligence and leadership.
You can't even address simple claims. You tried to deviate by bringing in Zoro which is laughable.

Nobody is making special rules for Mihawk. The manga already did that by stating;
"As the World Strongest Swordsman he is worth 3.59 billion beri"
Ask for help if that is difficult for you to understand.
You can ignore the formation of Cross Guild all you want, and pretend it has nothing to do with Mihawks bounty,but the manga has already told us that strength is not the only determining factor when it comes to giving bounties.

You are giving Mihawk a special rule., by explicitly ignoring what the manga has told us about bounties.

And I brought up Zoro to show you how stupidly flawed your argument is. He's only worth a billion, while his goal is worth 3+ billion.

Zoros bounty is contributed to his strength plus the fact that he's part of a Yonko crew. According to your logic, the current gap between Mihawk and Zoro would be Worlds apart, cause not only is Zoro worth massively less than Mihawk, but his bounty isn't 100 percent strength related, so that means he's actually MUCH weaker still. Not only does he need to catch up to Mihawks 3+ billion, he actually needs to far exceed it, for it to balance out.

But you guys claim Zoro is already at a top tier level, which clearly contadicts your assessment of Mihawks bounty. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can ignore the formation of Cross Guild all you want, and pretend it has nothing to do with Mihawks bounty,but the manga has already told us that strength is not the only determining factor when it comes to giving bounties.

You are giving Mihawk a special rule., by explicitly ignoring what the manga has told us about bounties.
Because oda gave mihawks bounty a special rule when it broke the story being the first underling to surpass captain in bounty.
Mihawks is given for his strength as it stated on panel
If they knew he was Co leader of cross guild it would be even higher

And I brought up Zoro to show you how stupidly flawed your argument is. He's only worth a billion, while his goal is worth 3+ billion.

Zoros bounty is contributed to his strength plus the fact that he's part of a Yonko crew. According to your logic, the current gap between Mihawk and Zoro would be Worlds apart, cause not only is Zoro worth massively less than Mihawk, but his bounty isn't 100 percent strength related, so that means he's actually MUCH weaker still. Not only does he need to catch up to Mihawks 3+ billion, he actually needs to far exceed it, for it to balance out.

But you guys claim Zoro is already at a top tier level, which clearly contadicts your assessment of Mihawks bounty. You can't have it both ways.
What does the formation of Cross guild have to do with my point?
The manga never said that...again reading comprehension. The manga said bounty is assessed from threat level. It just so happens that Mihawk's threat level is solely based on his strength as the WSS as literally stated.

Reread my previous post or ask someone to explain it to you

You brought up Zoro because of your obsession with the character and the fanbase. Unfortunately for you, I know your history on here regarding the character so I am not even going to entertain it. So like I said, I don't answer fanfics.

Facts are;
- Mihawk's bounty is explicitly stated to be based on his strength as WSS
- Crocodile's bounty is explicitly stated to be based on his logia, intelligence and leadership

Last edited:
1. Crocodile was obviously a lot stronger in Marineford than in Alabasta even though he had done nothing but rot in prison.

2. Look at the sweat pearls on Doffys face and the moves he made with WG and all. He was terrified of Kaido. He may never have got defeated by him like Croc or Moria but he had been made very aware of his place in the world. Very different approach to a possible confrontation against Kaido compared to Fujitora. Just like Croc who stayed under the radar and looked for WoMD Pluton Doffy stayed under the radar looking for Ope Ope immortality surgery.

3. Perhaps. No way to know.
Fear? I really doubt he was truly scared of Kaido. Yeah, Kaido is stronger and can make them get scared but not as if he would run away. Doffy tried to take down all the island himself including an Admiral. I mean, he was scarred at the thought for sure

Fear? I really doubt he was truly scared of Kaido. Yeah, Kaido is stronger and can make them get scared but not as if he would run away. Doffy tried to take down all the island himself including an Admiral. I mean, he was scarred at the thought for sure
The second Doffy realized he may have to fight Kaido, he began to panic. He even told Law that he doesn’t think he’d be strong enough to fight off Kaido.

He was truly scared of Kaido.

What does the formation of Cross guild have to do with my point?
The manga never said that...again reading comprehension. The manga said bounty is assessed from threat level. It just so happens that Mihawk's threat level is solely based on his strength as the WSS as literally stated.

Reread my previous post or ask someone to explain it to you

You brought up Zoro because of your obsession with the character and the fanbase. Unfortunately for you, I know your history on here regarding the character so I am not even going to entertain it. So like I said, I don't answer fanfics.

Facts are;
- Mihawk's bounty is explicitly stated to be based on his strength as WSS
- Crocodile's bounty is explicitly stated to be based on his logia, intelligence and leadership
You just can't seem to comprehend that Mihawks threat significantly gets boosted because he's apart of a Yonkos crew. No matter what kind of mental gymnastics you try to use to justify it not being the case, you are blatantly ignoring that fact.

Again, it doesn't matter what was HIGHLIGHTED for Crocodile and Mihawk. You can't ignore the other factors, because they are there. You're pretending that they get zero increase for thier alliances and Yonko crew status, which is utterly absurd. Like the Marines just completely ignore that fact for Mihawk, yet for everyone else being apart of a crew makes them a bigger threat.... Lmfao....

HA001

You just can't seem to comprehend that Mihawks threat significantly gets boosted because he's apart of a Yonkos crew. No matter what kind of mental gymnastics you try to use to justify it not being the case, you are blatantly ignoring that fact.

Again, it doesn't matter what was HIGHLIGHTED for Crocodile and Mihawk. You can't ignore the other factors, because they are there. You're pretending that they get zero increase for thier alliances and Yonko crew status, which is utterly absurd. Like the Marines just completely ignore that fact for Mihawk, yet for everyone else being apart of a crew makes them a bigger threat.... Lmfao....
Why are you lying. The manga literally says WHY they have their bounties.

Branew literally says
Based on this

Branew literally says
Based on this
Dude forgot how to understand simple sentences :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

What was stated: "As the World Strongest Swordsman he is worth 3.59 billion beri"

What is in your fanfic: : "As the World Strongest Swordsman who is part of a Yonko crew he is worth 3.59 billion beri"

Branew literally says
Based on this
Literally everyone and their mother becomes a bigger threat when they are apart of a crew. Yonko or otherwise. Bobbin has a bigger bounty than Post Alabasta Luffy. Pekoms and Tamago have a bigger bounty than post Enies Lobby Luffy. Hell, they have a bigger bounty than post Dressrosa Zoro. Those guys are scrubs. They don't exceed those bounties because they are stronger than they were back then. They exceed their bounties because they are apart of Big Mom's crew.

Dude forgot how to understand simple sentences :kobeha:

What was stated: "As the World Strongest Swordsman he is worth 3.59 billion beri"

What is in your fanfic: : "As the World Strongest Swordsman who is part of a Yonko crew he is worth 3.59 billion beri"
Yes, because that is what he is most infamous for. They are not going to say "as Buggy the Clowns subordinate"... Smh....

HA001

Literally everyone and their mother becomes a bigger threat when they are apart of a crew. Yonko or otherwise. Bobbin has a bigger bounty than Post Alabasta Luffy. Pekoms and Tamago have a bigger bounty than post Enies Lobby Luffy. Hell, they have a bigger bounty than post Dressrosa Zoro. Those guys are scrubs. They don't exceed those bounties because they are stronger than they were back then. They exceed their bounties because they are apart of Big Mom's crew.

Yes, because that is what he is most infamous for. They are not going to say "as Buggy the Clowns subordinate"... Smh....
Idgaf what you crying about.
The panel is clear
It's literally states why they gave their bounties

Idgaf what you crying about.
The panel is clear
It's literally states why they gave their bounties

Show me where it says... "This is why we are giving them their bounties.". If you can't then stfu....

And just an FYI, I am not denying that Mihawks strength is the biggest attribution to his bounty. Hell, it makes up the bulk of it. But to pretend that being apart of a Yonko crew attributes absolutely zero is ridiculous.

Last edited:

HA001

Show me where it says... "This is why we are giving them their bounties.". If you can't then stfu....

And just an FYI, I am not denying that Mihawks strength is the biggest attribution to his bounty. Hell, it makes up the bulk of it. But to pretend that being apart of a Yonko crew attributes absolutely zero is ridiculous.
Don't worry i can
Oh this is gonna hurt you lerkan

But good ol brannew says EXACTLY what they get their bounties for

This one page kills you.

What are there bounties?

Former warlord of the sea sir crocodile

BASED on

BASED on

BASED ON

Based on his logia powers
Intelligence and leadership
His bounty is 1.965 bil

This is why Croc has his bounty

Next to mihawk

As the STRONGEST swordsman in the sea whose sword skill surpass the red haired YONKO his bounty is 3.59 bil

Next to Buggy

Brannew starts with on top of his prior feats
His prior feats are listed at the start of the page

Being on rogers crew
BEING SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH SHANKS
Having so much respect Croc rushed to his aid

And
Him having the power to command these two men

This is why buggy has his bounty.

Proving the fact that Croc and mihawk the true leaders would have even higher bounties if they knew the truth

And being shoulder to shoulder to shanks is worth less than 3 bil