Powers & Abilities If DJ Isn’t From Judge

Each one of the brothers has 2 abilities, Sanji’s abilities are invisibility and fire
Now think again. Even if I do not get the 2 powers for each sibling

Each power and shit are matching/enhancing themselves together.

How is fire fitting invisibilty?

Would be like giving Niji a rubber suit

B

Ballel

put yourself on Sora's shoe. Which parent wouldn't want their children to become invulnerable and strong so they wouldn't get hurt?
Agreeing with your post except this part.
I wouldn't want genetically modified children. And no one else should. This crap must not become commonplace irl

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I wonder in which way he could possibly have learned it.

Queen affirms to be surprised if a human can use that but still Luffy can go vulcanization yet he is a special case.

Elemental attacks are perhaps something can be indeed used just by special individuals and perhaps Sanji triggered DJ in that Lunarian yet for some special unknoqn reasonsm

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Agreeing with your post except this part.
I wouldn't want genetically modified children. And no one else should. This crap must not become commonplace irl
Consider the myth of Achilles, and how he was bathed on the Styx river to become invulnerable, except for his heel which was being held by his mother, etc, etc, etc.
Not uncommon theme.

Now think again. Even if I do not get the 2 powers for each sibling

Each power and shit are matching/enhancing themselves together.

How is fire fitting invisibilty?

Would be like giving Niji a rubber suit
It’s fitting since his advanced ability RS ability does not give him any offensive capabilities

Imagine your castle is getting burned down and you can’t see the source of the flames, that’s Stealth Black’s scariest thing

Invisibility and fire do not clash, with why make such a comparison of electricity and rubber when it’s soo way of the mark i don’t even know why I’m pointing this out to you.........