General & Others If gorosei have a superpower, doesn't that make Akainu and Blackbeard just be a filler villain ?

Wano ending are rushed and trash but the fanbase always said it was okay because they said that big mom and kaido just a filler villain.
Even though there is a ten years development for wano arc
so since every fans said imu and gorosei have a super power and they will be the last final villain, doesn't that make akainu and blackbeard will have the same fate like kaido and bigmom ?
what do you guys think

Wano ending are rushed and trash but the fanbase always said it was okay because they said that big mom and kaido just a filler villain.
so since every fans said imu and gorosei have a super power and they will be the last final villain, doesn't that make akainu and blackbeard will have the same fate like kaido and bigmom ?
what do you guys think
You bring up good points. I would like BB and Luffy and crews fight Imu and guardians. Then that opens the way to the One Piece. Then there is all out pirate battles. But, it will probably be stepping stones as you describe.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Akainu became a villain?!
I just found out now after 1074 chapters?

Akainu is not a villain, he's just doing his job, just like any other marine. Akainu doesn't want to destroy the world, doesn't want to break the world order, doesn't want to conquer the world... I don't consider him a threat, his intentions are too shallow to be considered a villain.

Unlike the other Yonkous that Luffy had reasons to go after because it was beneficial to his career as a pirate if he managed to defeat them he would make sinister progress as it happened, but Luffy has no reason to go after Akainu, if you notice, the opposite happens here, it is Akainu who needs to go after Luffy just like any other marine.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Akainu has an absolute justice that luffy hate
so of course he will be a villain but sadly he will not be the final villain anymore :josad:
What do you mean absolute justice that Luffy hates?

Akainu's absolute justice does not meet any of the following:

- Not starving civilians.

- It's not arresting people's freedom.

- Not making anyone suffer.

- It's not controlling nations.

- It will not destroy the world.

- Does not want to emerge the world in chaos.

- He doesn't want to conquer the world.

- Doesn't want to become nothing.

I mean, it gets to be something cute when we compare Akainu's justice to Kaidou's goals for example. LMAO
And Blackbeard who possibly aims to become king of the world.

So I think it's very unnecessary for Akainu to be a villain and Luffy ends up facing that, because Akainu's downfall won't change anything in the world, he's simply in a position that can easily be replaced by another admiral, and these navy problems won't be resolved externally by someone, but by internal people.

Nika is a liberation warrior, he will fight against akainu to free whose navy? I don't see any evil present in the navy that threatens the world. The greatest evil is the world government, akainu does not even represent 20% of the evil that the government brings to the world.

What do you mean absolute justice that Luffy hates?

Akainu's absolute justice does not meet any of the following:

- Not starving civilians.

- It's not arresting people's freedom.

- Not making anyone suffer.

- It's not controlling nations.

- It will not destroy the world.

- Does not want to emerge the world in chaos.

- He doesn't want to conquer the world.

- Doesn't want to become nothing.

I mean, it gets to be something cute when we compare Akainu's justice to Kaidou's goals for example. LMAO
And Blackbeard who possibly aims to become king of the world.

So I think it's very unnecessary for Akainu to be a villain and Luffy ends up facing that, because Akainu's downfall won't change anything in the world, he's simply in a position that can easily be replaced by another admiral, and these navy problems won't be resolved externally by someone, but by internal people.

Nika is a liberation warrior, he will fight against akainu to free whose navy? I don't see any evil present in the navy that threatens the world. The greatest evil is the world government, akainu does not even represent 20% of the evil that the government brings to the world.
Then you need to re-read ohara flashback and marineford arc

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Then you need to re-read ohara flashback and marineford arc
Wait, is killing pirates a crime?

Marineford didn't give me the feeling that Akainu was a villain... He was just doing his job as a Marine.

About the incident in ohara, the akainu was just following orders, what's the point of eliminating the order follower if he can be easily replaced?

No one cares who is pulling the trigger but who is ordering it to be pulled.

what do you guys think
Not really, Blackbeard is going to be the final villain before Luffy becomes Pirate King; Imu will be afterwards

Akainu vs Luffy isn’t guaranteed to happen

C

CensoredbyWG

what do you guys think
Imu destroying lulusia pretty much transformed yonkos on FODDER filler trash tbh, Impossible to hype anything other than imu him/herself

Kaido has been a main villain for his arc.

BB will be the main villain of his arc

But with Akainu, I don't see any way he would be the main villain of any arc.
People look at arcs like they have to fully have innocents and an arc princess. Akainu can just be the main antagonist of a New Marineford arc if the island needs to be assaulted before Mariejois

C

CensoredbyWG

Wait, is killing pirates a crime?

Marineford didn't give me the feeling that Akainu was a villain... He was just doing his job as a Marine.

About the incident in ohara, the akainu was just following orders, what's the point of eliminating the order follower if he can be easily replaced?

No one cares who is pulling the trigger but who is ordering it to be pulled.
"Just doing his job" LOL, akainu melted a marine who was afraid to die and leave his family alone on top of also killing a LOT of ohara civilians who didn't know shit about void CENTURY.

what do you guys think
If thats the case, then every villain before the final villain is "filler" lol.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

"Just doing his job" LOL, akainu melted a marine who was afraid to die and leave his family alone on top of also killing a LOT of ohara civilians who didn't know shit about void CENTURY.
And who were the masterminds of all this? The purpose of eliminating people was that not one ounce of knowledge would escape that country. This was a government countermeasure and the most viable solution they found.
akainu melted a marine who was afraid to die and leave his family alone on top of also killing
He was considered a navy deserter for not wanting to participate in a war that could result in the end of the navy. The Akainu has the authority to punish deserters.

Are these the only reasons that lead akainu to be a villain of the same caliber as Blackbeard and even the legendary kaidou?
Again, they are banal and shallow.

The akainu was not punished in the least for his attempt to kill Coby, as I said before, he has that authority and judged the situation as such, his decisions may be controversial but he believes his decisions and actions are necessary to protect justice and the world.

Imo, the Gorosei will not have much power themselves. But tech and stuff on their side. Like them nuking Lulucia. Admirals were introduced as the greatest fighting power of the WG. I don't think it's gonna change.

People look at arcs like they have to fully have innocents and an arc princess. Akainu can just be the main antagonist of a New Marineford arc if the island needs to be assaulted before Mariejois
There are two ways I think he would be a main villain arc.

1. If there is a separate arc for Marine and WG to fall.
- I don't think this would happen. That would reduce a lot of WG forces. And at final arc I expect Revos, probably Law and Ofc Straw Hat pirates with Grand Fleet to be there. And for a final war that would be underwhelming compared to other arcs.

2. He takes WG.
- Not happening. He is loyal to his position and never cared about them. He also have no idea on many things like road poneglyphs, ancient weapons, Joyboy, void century.