Questions & Mysteries If Hawkins actually is dead...

How would you feel?

• Total voters
Oda has given me no reason at all to either care for or feel invested in his character whatsoever. If he is dead, fine. Lel.
Surprised, because he can still prove to be a valuable ally against Kaido and Oda has probably already forgotten we last saw him sliced in half, meaning we’ll see him safe and sound in the near future.
He will have an entire multi chapter cover page story arc detailing the arduous trials and tribulations each of his body parts went through in order to reunite with each other. Monet and Vergo appear at the end of the story and then they all retire to a secluded tropical island paradise and live happily ever after. :smoothieduck:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda has given me no reason at all to either care for or feel invested in his character whatsoever. If he is dead, fine. Lel.

He will have an entire multi chapter cover page story arc detailing the arduous trials and tribulations each of his body parts went through in order to reunite with each other. Monet and Vergo appear at the end of the story and then they all retire to a secluded tropical island paradise and live happily ever after. :smoothieduck:
That...actually sounds like an acceptable ending to the series???