Questions & Mysteries If Laser Beam isn't effective, what is Queen D. Funk possible next move/attack?

Queen D. Funk next possible attack?

• Total voters
i personally would like it if queen's mech arm is made out of wapometal. initially there were some theories going around that it was similar to Z's battle smasher but instead of seastone it had wapometal and queen was part of the team that helped Z with his arm.

but oda is probably going to give him some okama kenpo moves for shits and giggles
I dont think Queen is an okama tho

As exciting as it'd be, I don't think we are gonna get to see slim Queen :feelscryingman:. Us not getting that for his hybrid killed that possibility imo. Moreover, Oda writing slim Queen at this point would mean he's going to have to spend more time on the battle, which I don't think he intends to. I mean Queen is still yet to even use his plagues. I reckon this fight ends as soon as Oda writes it to be the main focus of a chapter ^^"

Last edited:
Do any of y'all think we could see FS or something of the sort with Sanji this arc. I feel like Queen is the perfect opponent to have Sanji use it given how lethal his plagues are. For instance Sanji won't be able to know just how devastating the impact of Queen's plague will be before he uses it without FS. I mean he might be able to dodge all of Queen's attacks but what if dodging those attacks would lead to massive casualties? (I'm reminded of when Luffy had Babanuki swallow that massive plague bomb on Udon and then said that he saw a bad future)

Also do y'all think we might see Queen use plagues that can take away people's senses. I'm reminded of that one scene in Oden's flashback when someone got hit by an arrow and instantly went blind for some odd reason. Would be hella dope to see Queen use something like that on Sanji as it would be interesting to see how Sanji overcomes it but not only that it'd put a lot of emphasis on Sanji's CoO ^^

Queen foreshadow to become skinny in his Zoom zoom zoom song . His current speed will be multiplied by 10x . Thus, make sanji hard to dodge his beam .
zoom zoom song
:cantseeme::ihaha::cantseeme::ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

Do any of y'all think we could see FS or something of the sort with Sanji this arc. I feel like Queen is the perfect opponent to have Sanji use it given how lethal his plagues are. For instance Sanji won't be able to know just how devastating the impact of Queen's plague will be before he uses it without FS. I mean he might be able to dodge all of Queen's attacks but what if dodging those attacks would lead to massive casualties? (I'm reminded of when Luffy had Babanuki swallow that massive plague bomb on Udon and then said that he saw a bad future)

Also do y'all think we might see Queen use plagues that can take away people's senses. I'm reminded of that one scene in Oden's flashback when someone got hit by an arrow and instantly went blind for some odd reason. Would be hella dope to see Queen use something like that on Sanji as it would be interesting to see how Sanji overcomes it but not only that it'd put a lot of emphasis on Sanji's CoO ^^
Nice, but atm i don't assume sanji has FS but.. has exceptional observation in general that allows him to counter FS like he did against Watakuri..
I would like if oda focuses both on his observation and AP

Last edited:
zoom zoom song
:cantseeme::ihaha::cantseeme::ihaha:

Nice, but atm i don't assume sanji has FS but.. has exceptional observation in general that allows him to counter FS like he didn't against Watakuri..
I would like if oda focuses both on his observation and AP
I don't think he has it yet either but wouldn't be surprised if we find out he does given how good his CoO is ^^.
At the very least we know Sanji is already at level where he can dodge attacks subconsciously (i.e. what he did against Katakuri) and that level of CoO was what Luffy acquired right before being able to use FS ^^

And ditto on the CoO and Ap ting :p

Wont be surprised tbh. The F6 are all getting mid diffed. Personally I would like to see an extreme diff battle
Only Luffy will probably extreme diff Kaido, Zoro's battle will only be extreme diff because of the damage he accumulated, rest of the fights don't see them being beyond mid/high diff in almost all arc's othern than Luffy no straw hat haf extreme diff fights except Usopp in Alabasta

Heh wasn't King the one who put him down by hurling him against the ground with Sanji who seemingly didn't even manage to get up rapidly at the same rate? If not makes sense considering how by Sanji's own admission Page One hurling against some building blocks had him experience some pain.
He clowned King badly too. Rescued momo and tanked one of kings heaviest attacks in Zoan.

0 damage and swords would break on Sanji

We know zoro destroy queens gun so I don't think well see plague bullets again unless he has a stash but I can see queen soon start to use his swords & much more serious /name attacks incoming
He probably has some hidden within his mechanical body

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

i like the idea about queen weaponizing his plagues instead of using it as weapons of mass destruction and yes sanji unlocking FS would be nice as well. i personally would like sanji to unlock a new branch of advanced observation haki. like masking his presence or something.

the power to go invisible is kinda shit considering we have observation haki which can sense people, especially the stronger observation haki users like fujitora or katakuri. if sanji can unlock a higher level of CoO which allows him to mask his presence and make it undetectable even when using observation haki, it'll be kind of cool imo. especially in the arcs after wano when strawhats will definitely fight yonko or stronger opposition.

i like the idea about queen weaponizing his plagues instead of using it as weapons of mass destruction and yes sanji unlocking FS would be nice as well. i personally would like sanji to unlock a new branch of advanced observation haki. like masking his presence or something.

the power to go invisible is kinda shit considering we have observation haki which can sense people, especially the stronger observation haki users like fujitora or katakuri. if sanji can unlock a higher level of CoO which allows him to mask his presence and make it undetectable even when using observation haki, it'll be kind of cool imo. especially in the arcs after wano when strawhats will definitely fight yonko or stronger opposition.
Yh it’d be nice if Sanji acquired an advanced form of CoO that is different from FS but rather than that I think it’d also be interesting if Oda establishes stages even within FS. For instance how much into the future can u see, 1 move or several & for how long into the future can u see etc. Would also be interesting if there is a technique to jam FS to prevent ur opponent frim seeing ur next move. The ting about being able to hide his presence, I reckon it’s something that Sanji is already capable of doing considering his training in Kamabaka or will be something he’d just use out of the blue in this fight kinda like Zoro being able to cut fire when that happens Sanji is going to filthy in that RS. Though I wouldn’t personally consider it an advanced form of CoC but rather an intermediate type like Barrier Haki

Clown in the sense that the calamities are doing their best to kill Sanji while he just laughs it off.
Compare that we being one shotted by Kamazou lol
Well I don't deny that Sanji is probably stronger than at least Queen at this stage. The Kamazo thing is in the long gone past and Zoro still won that fight without releasing Asura anyway. What counts for the Grandmaster are the fresh rooftop feats at this point.