Questions & Mysteries If Luffy doesn't have the highest bounty after beating saturn then bounty is officially useless

Does luffy deserve to have the highest bounty post egghead (if he defeats saturn)

• No

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • IDC

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
Well, in history maybe not, Saturn is important but no few people barely know him.

He will be still below 4 billion, until he shows his fleets which will add more threat power to his status as an Emperor which rule over the seas.

You are acting as if this is a bad thing.

There is no shame in single Admiral and CP0 agent not being able to handle entire Yonko crew+world's greatest scientist at his home turf. The entire reason Saturn came there was because they counted on him turning the tides against Egghead's defense system.
Entire Yonko crew of 10 people? They aren't fighting the Beast pirates here

Well, in history maybe not, Saturn is important but no few people barely know him.

He will be still below 4 billion, until he shows his fleets which will add more threat power to his status as an Emperor which rule over the seas.
Directly killing a Gorosei is a threat to the other Gorosei and Imu. Do you think they would take such an event lightly? That's where one's bounty breaks the bounty leaderboard for sure. It's unprecedented in history of One Piece as far as we know.

Shanks snitching on Bartolomeo alone would raise Luffy's bounty. Luffy doesn't need to present his fleet to anyone. Snitching will suffice.

My guy thinks I expect Kizaru to win:seriously:

Talk about reading comprehension.

I said either Luffy wins or minimum an equal fight. How did you take from that me saying Kizaru wins?

Yeah Saturn is coming back. He has to take the Seraphims otherwise their existence and purpose of being created was pointless all along. No one has more authority over seraphims besides Saturn so he would get back with them. Expecting Luffy defeating Kizaru then having the strength to fight another top tier back to back is the definition retard way of thinking. Luffy isn’t gonna be magically healed to 100% nor does his crew have the power to take on a top tier without their captain.
You should know by now that projection is just one of the main defenses for usual suspects like Soma. Their hatred for the Admirals shuts off the common sense area of the brain.

I don't see how anyone can be so certain Saturn isn't falling. I think the narration paints him as losing what with all the times Nika is mentioned in Bonney's flashback. And Luffy will "free Bonney" as Nika.

I mean. Bonney sort of has to learn that Luffy is Nika. Are they going to leave Egghead and Bonney doesn't learn lmao.
He's definitely losing. He's stronger than lameass fodder admirals, but he's still losing.

It will likely be a tag team Luffy Kizaru would be great to see.